Chapter 13

PEETA'S POV:

I sit on a chair next to Finnicks bed and he drfits in and out of sleep

"Finnick" I whisper his eyes find mine

"Yes?"

"Who did this to you? What happened?" He takes a deep breath and begins explaining

"It was this boy I think he had brown hair, quite broad. He was with his friends I think and I I can't remember what they said but they said something and I turned and confronted them next I knew I was here thats all I remember... Whats your name again?"

"Peeta" I take in a sharp breath

"Are you my brother?"

"Best friend"

"Oh"

"I need to go check on Katniss and Annie" I say getting up. Her and Annie have been out there a while I just need to make sure they are okay. He nods something flashes in his eye that I can't quite catch. I dissmiss it and walk outside the hospital looking around. I hear sobs from somewhere. I walk round and see a girl with a braid on a bench, with her head in her hands "K-Katniss?" I ask she looks up at me with tear stained eyes. I rush over to her and wrap my arms around her carefully placing her on my lap "Katniss whats the matter? Wheres Annie?" 

She takes a shakey breath and begins explaining

-

FINNICKS POV:

Katniss. I recognize that name. Katniss? I can picture a girl in my head. Brown wavy hair. Seam grey eyes. Stubborn. Wait was she that one standing in the corner? I think it was. She is beautiful. She's my girlfriend right? Well even if she isnt I think I love her...

-

ANNIE'S POV:

I run and run and never stop. The wind blowing my hair and my clothes hugging my figure. I slam my sleeves down to hide the scars. Idiot. I mentally slap myself. Why did I do that? I let it all out now I don't know where I belong. Who I belong with? Finnick has no Idea who I am. Katniss hates me and once she tells Peeta he will too. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! If I could just have kept my mouth shut none of this would have happened. yes I would have still been heartbroken but now I just feel empty. I have no friends to rely on. Is there any point of me staying in the collage? I can't face them all again! I just cant. So I won't! I can move back to 12 and live with my parents find another collage! New friends. New experiences. A new life. I can be a different me.

I find myself in a woods and I just scream and scramble up a tree to see where I am. I get to the top of the tree line and scan around. I spot the collage and climb down running to the collage. If I can just get in and out of there without coming face to face with any of them It will be simple. 

I enter the hall and dash up the stairs missing a step eachtime. I reach our floor and swipe my card to get into the room. Packing my stuff brings a tear to my eye. No Annie Im leaving this life for the better! I lug my suitcase off the  bad and place the card on my made bed. I take one last glance at the room before walking away and slamming the door. The heaviness of the suitcase holds me up so I slowly walk to the train station.

I approach the ticket booth and purchase my ticket to 12 and they tell me it will arrive in 10 minutes so I sit on a bench and wait for the train. My phone buzzes and its Peeta. I decline the call and see my train zooming along. I board and take a seat near the window as I watch district 4 and my old life vanish before me...

A/N

Hey guys if you follow me you may already be aware that I have broken my laptop :/ So I may not be able to update as often. I am currently on my dads but it wont always be availible for my use so I will try to update as much as I can while I fix my laptop. Thanks for understanding. Love you all x

-Amy

Does Finnick really love Katniss?

Will he tell her that?

Will it affect his friendship with Peeta?

Will Annie come back?