Tetsusaiga and Tenseiga

Sakura's POV

We reached the home of an old friend of Sesshomaru's father, only to see he wasn't there. "I see... So Totosai has run away." Sesshomaru said and I looked up at him since he was carrying me so I wouldn't have to walk on the hot ground.

"What's so special about him anyway?" I asked. "He is the one who made the Tetsusaiga." He answered, then Jaken turned to us and started bowing. "Please forgive me, Master Sesshomaru! The sword smith, Totosai, is a man of extreme likes and dislikes. From what I have heard, he will create a sword only if he takes a liking to the client." He said.

"In other words, he has no intention of making a sword that suits me." Sesshomaru said. "Well… How can I put it… He doesn’t like you." He said, then looked at Sesshomaru in horror, making me look to see the demon lord smile, causing me to blush.

"You're smiling!?" Jaken asked, before starting to bow again. "Oh please, don't smile at me, Master Sesshomaru! You're much harder on me when you're being passive aggressive! Please be straight with me, please!" Sesshomaru ignored him as he walked away and Jaken soon caught up.

"Jaken, stay here." Sesshomaru placed me on the dragon, before climbing in front of me and we took off. "So what's this Totosai like?" I asked.

"You will find out soon. He's down there." I glanced down, but was surprised to find Inuyasha's group there. "Sesshomaru! Sakura!" Inuyasha shouted and I noticed the new member of his group.

"Who are they?" She asked. "Inuyasha's older brother and Kagome's adoptive older sister." Miroku answered.

"Inuyasha... why do you plot with Totosai?" Sesshomaru asked. "Isn't it obvious!? To punish you!" The old man I assume to be Totosai said from behind Inuyasha and a vein appeared on my head, then I jumped off the dragon and gracefully landed on the ground.

"What. Did. You. Say?" I asked slowly. "This is bad." I heard Kagome say.

"What do you mean?" The girl asked. "When Sakura gets mad, whoever did it has a death wish." Inuyasha said and I glared at him, making him flinch.

"I-nu-ya-sha." I growled and he gulped. "SIT!" I shouted and he fell to the ground.

"I thought only Kagome could do that!" The young demon said. "Sakura." I turned towards Sesshomaru as he came up towards me.

"Is he insane!? When Saki-nee gets like this, you need to leave her alone!" Kagome shouted. "That's enough. Calm down." He told me and I blushed slightly since he saw me like this, then quickly turned away.

"Sure. Whatever you say." I said. "He actually got her to calm down!?" Inuyasha shouted as he got up.

"No one has ever done that before." Kagome said. "I thought if he beat Inuyasha, I'd make him a sword." Totosai said and I looked at him.

"Oh, really?" I asked and he flinched, before nodding. "Sakura." I turned to Sesshomaru.

"Stay back. This is not your fight." I nodded. "Totosai, do not forget what you just said. You heard him, Inuyasha. You can die for the sake of my new sword." He said.

"I'll kill you instead!" Inuyasha shouted and I rushed towards my sister. "Saki-nee!" She greeted and I smiled, then looked at the new girl.

"Oh! Saki-nee, this is Sango, a demon slayer, and her partner, Kirara. She's the only survivor of the massacre of the demon slayer village." Kagome said.

"Pleasure. As you heard, I'm Kagome's adoptive older sister, Sakura." I shook her head, then turned towards the fight. I raised an eyebrow when I noticed Sesshomaru stopped, while the others were surprised.