4

I woke up to the sound of a loud bang. Mike was home. I yawned. My cat Oreo hopped up on my bed. "Hi sweetie." I said petting her. She meowed. I smiled and poured more food into her bowel. I went downstairs, and decided to go get some things. "Hey um Mike can I have some money so I can buy us some groceries." I asked. "No you'll probably spend it on something else." He said. I sighed. "But Mike were running out of food..." I said. He slammed his fist onto the table. "FINE HERE YOU GO YOU ANNOYING BRAT!" He yelled. He through a 50$ bill at me.

I took the money, and walked all the way to the store. When I finally made it, I walked inside. I saw a guy with brown hair and blue eyes. He looked around 16 or 17. He was really cute. He caught me starring at him and I looked away. Well I'm embarrassed now. I quickly walk to another aisle, and grab some cereal. I go to the dairy section, and get some milk and eggs. I grab the stuff we need. I look down at the shopping cart to see if I have everything. I end up bumping into someone. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I said. Great...it was the hot guy.

He laughed. "Don't worry about it, its fine." He said. Now I'm really embarrassed. "If you don't mind me asking, do you go to Woodville High?" He asked. "Oh yeah I do, why?" I asked. "I'm the new kid, I was wondering if I could hangout with you and stuff. You seem cool." He said. I smiled. "Sure, your names Chandler right?" I asked. He nodded. "And you are?" He asked. "Riley." I said. "Okay well can I have your number so we can ya know text?" He asked with a smirk. I giggled. "Okay." I said. We exchanged phones and put our numbers in.

"Well I better go, it was nice meeting you." I said. "You too." He said. I checked out and paid for the groceries.