Steelers Chapter 1 Sneak Peek Dane's Home!

Hey guys! This is a sneak peak of my first book that im going to start to upload. If you like it vote or comment and let me know what you though about it  :D xx This is dedicated to my best friend/editor! add her she is mad wouldn't know what i would do without her! <3

I was looking forward to seeing Dane tonight, everyone was. Mum even cooked a big meal for tonight. I could smell the aromas of cooked Chicken and glazed potatoes filling the house. Dane is a big part of our lives and I haven’t properly seen him for nearly a whole year, so when I walked into the kitchen hearing his gravelly voice I didn’t expect to see a girl standing beside him. I had no time to see who she was because the world was spinning on an axis as Dane swung me around our bland egg shell-white kitchen. I had no time to check out how pretty she was because I was too wrapped up in Dane. Dane’s smell,  how he felt like his been working out, his familiar scent and how our laughs mixed together in harmony over how much we have missed each other. But after he let me go and after I looked into his watery chocolate brown eyes, I saw her.

I analysed her first. She was smiling at me and Dane, her blonde hair was pulled up into a bun showing her emerald green eyes.  I felt like she was an updated model of me with my brown straight hair and dull dark blue eyes. My first thought was that she was Dane’s girlfriend and he brought her home to show everyone and I felt a pang in my stomach. Dane never had a girlfriend when we were younger and I liked it that way. But then I saw the bracelet on her wrist, I saw the green swirls through the rough brown leather, that I knew once I had it on it would always feel like home. I knew she was a Steeler…

Have to read next chapter to understand what steeler means.. :) Picture to the right is of Lindsay! xx

©Copyright. All rights Reserved