Chapter 8

Hafsa's POV.
"Well done. Now what you think Khizar will do next?" Sonia asked looking at Hafsa who was smiling on her success.

"What will he do! He'll roam around me soon. Just wait and watch." She said while making bubble balloons.

"But what if he didn't say anything. What if he reject you then?" Sonia asked and Hafsa laughed.

"You know the trap thing right!" Hafsa asked and Sonia nodded.

"I'm expert in it. Khizar is trapped now and I won't let him go until I want." Hafsa said and both laughed.

"What about Waseem? I haven't seen him since last few months?" Sonia said and Hafsa shrugged her shoulders.

"Hell with him. Its good for him that he didn't come to face me again. Poor fellow having dream of me. Don't ruin my mood with his name." Hafsa said and Sonia nodded.

"True but still I was thinking where he can go? I hope he didn't do any stupid act of suicide." Sonia said scared while Hafsa laughed looking at her face.

"Suicide and Waseem. That coward who was scared of mouse will suicide. Impossible. Let him stay where he's. Finally he's out of my life." Hafsa said and got up with her books in her hand and walked toward her class.

Khizar's POV.

"What?" He yelled with his all force.

I knew his reaction would be like this. I sighed looking at his shocked face.

"You serious?" He asked and I nodded.

"She came last night in my room and then I turned on the lights and saw her face. It was Hafsa. She said she loves me." I said and looked at Harib who was shocked and then shook his head here and there.

"Hafsa said she loves you?" He asked and I gave a nod while leaning back on my chair.

"And what you think? She's telling the truth?" Harib asked making me more confused.

"Now don't confused me more. I don't know. I just don't know." I said while holding my head in my hands.

"Okay listen." He said and I looked up at him.

"What your heart says? Did her words effect you or not?" He asked and I tried to analyze myself.

"Truly I don't know. I didn't felt anything. Like I don't know how it feels to hear one's confession but now I don't know what to do next. Should I say no to her? Or accept her love?" I asked looking at Harib who was having his eyes on me all the time.

"Khizar." He called me and leaned on table.

"You'll feel one day the real love and then you'll know how it feels to hear one's confession. I'm waiting for the day,when your heart will be crazy to hear those words. And that day you won't be confused." He was saying and I was getting more confused.

"Sometimes you talk so complicated. I don't understand what you want to say." I said and he laughed.

"That's the problem na Khizar that you don't understand anything. But let it go for now. And think about your Hafsa." He said and I got up while he followed me.

"And one more thing." I said while taking my bike out.

"Khala is now after my marriage." I said while seated on my bike.

"Wow finally now I will also free to have at least one girlfriend." Harib said excitedly.

"What you mean? I'm stopping you from making any girlfriend?" I asked while riding the bike.