Twilight Goes To Hogwarts

*IMPORTANT:: This is something I made up in my spare time. I'm taking note of the fact that Robert Pattison plays Cedric Diggory and Edward Cullen and making a story out of it. The text is lighthearted and is not meant to be offensive to any Harry Potter and/or Twilight fans. It is a bit... off at the beginning, which I wrote out of spontanious inspiration after watching Rowan Atkinson's impersonation of Snape. So yeah, just bear with me for now. Thanks all.*

Prolouge (sort of)

Edward's P.O.V.

There stood a dark shadow among the trees, far away, yet near enough to know it was me. We stood perplexed before each other. I took notice of how much he'd grown since I last saw him, but it was just a distracting thought. Now that he's seen me, I cannot be unseen. Never again.  

He began to slowly stride towards me, the fallen autumn leaves crunching in his every step. My muscles tensed. I should've run, but I lost control over my body. It was as if I was frozen in one place. 

His dark silhouette enlarged until I could clearly make out the legendary scar that was marked into the skin on his forehead. 

"...Cedric?" His deepened voice echoed with disbelief. I gulped when he stopped just a few steps away, and he observed my face in more detail. "CEDRIC?!" 

My eyelids twitched as he bellowed. I had nothing more to say than: 

"... I am thirsty." 

"...Cedric Diggory..." Harry repeated for yet another time, still in disbelief. "I can't believe it!" 

This is my chance. 

"That's because I am not who you think I am." I said coldly. His circular pattern of walking ceased as he looked at me again. 

"Well, you ARE paler." He remarked the obvious. "A lot paler, actually... And your eyes are a weird colour..." 

"It's the fluorescence." I swiftly replied. 

"The... what?" 

"I'm going to leave now." I breathed and turned my back on Potter. I immediately increased my speed as I strode. I travelled so fast, that the leaves didn't crunch but made a swish-swish noise. 

"You liar! I trusted you!" Harry's voice rung behind me with unhidden revulsion. "I'll tell everyone about this!" So? "I'll tell Dumbledore!" 

I'm not a Hogwarts student anymore, and as long as I have Bella somewhere around, he can't do anything to me. 

"I'll tell your father, Cedric." He said, far away now. 

It made me stop immediately. 

In seconds I was gripping tight to Potter's neck, pressing his head hard against the harsh bark of a tree. He tried to yell but choked on his own ragged breath. I gazed at him with a cold stare, and watched as his face turned paler and paler. He kicked and struggled, but was no match for me. I was drawn to his bare neck, which released an aromatic scent of blood. My grip eased by a small difference as I leaned in, momentarily thinking of biting him. But I would never go that far, no matter how thirsty I am. Thanks to Bella, I've learned to control my urge better than ever. 

I let him go and calmly turned around to stare at a bush in the distance. 

He gasped for air, which sent a continuous chain of coughs for him. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I could hear as Potter struggled to get up off the floor, the leaves around him shuffled like wrapping paper. 

I didn't answer that. 

"Did you hear me?" 

Now the leaves were still - he was standing, but his breath still had a lot of catching up to do. 

I sighed, picking another spontaneous bush to look at. "I'm... Different than I was back then, Potter." 

"I can see that!" He scoffed sarcastically. 

"What are you doing here, Potter?" Suddenly I turned to give him another one of my vampire glares. "Who else is with you?" 

"No one." He quickly replied, but with an edge of nervousness. "I came here for a spontaneous holiday, that's all." 

"Oh yeah?" I pointed at his clothes. "Then why are you wearing the school uniform?" 

"Oh drop the American accent already!" 

"What-" I don't believe this. He changed the subject.