Must Read

Assalaamualaikum alaikum, (Peace be upon you), to all my Muslim and non Muslim sisters and brothers. My name is Emaan Reyaz, and the following chapters will be based on my story.

YES, this story is based on a true story. A true story about me, and how I lived my life with the love of my life right now Alhamdulilah (Grateful for what I have) and I hope you guys enjoy reading my story. Everything written will be 100% real and happened.

I also wanted to clarify that this book will not be a book discriminating any religion. It's a book for all beings weather your religion be Christianity, Islam, Judaism etc. The only difference is that it's a book about two Muslim people, not talking or saying anything that would offend other people in any way. I hope that clarifies it.

I will be using terms that are cultural and religious. I'll also make sure to put the English meaning of them in Brackets.  Some people might understand but if you don't, I got your backs ;)

               And I just want to add something. Maybe if you were raised to hate Muslims or Christians or any religion, you should probably think twice. Even us Muslims, are not proud of what we see on the media. We aren't even proud of what ISIS is doing.  But if it were my choice, I would never call ISIS muslimeen, because they don't do what we do. They terrorize people and ruin their lives. But if all Muslims were terrorists, the world wouldn't stand a chance.

              Please give every person a chance no matter what culture or religion they are.  Who knows, they might have the heart of gold. They might be the love of your life. They might be what you've been looking for all your life, despite the religion.

Love you all just the way you are  ❤

-Creamaan