Part 5

Shewta and rhea plan to send ananya and Neil to honeymoon and they know that ananya and Neil will reject to go honey moon. All were having breakfast in the dinning room and shewta said that we should send Neil and avni in honey moon know Bebe she ask with Bebe. Bebe said with shewta you brain also and I thought you sell the brain in the market ( it was nice dialogue) Neil said no I don't want to go because I am busy.

So, Neil went to his work and someone said with avni if you want to win the heart of shewta then go to honey moon. Avni went to neela and ask maa what you made today? I want to eat something,neela said I made special food for my Neil not for you . Avni become angry and see was not talking with neela for five minutes and neela converse her that is my son in law and he is good and he is like my son. Avni was going to back in her house and neela said take this food to Neil and avni went to police station. Neil was shocked to see avni in the police station  brought some food.

Neil opened the food and its was smelling good and Neil eated  fast . Avni was sited quitly and she wants to eat something , Neil ordered ricefakes for avni that dish was favourite of avni and they both was planning for the shewta and Prakash anniversary. Neil was seeing avni what she said she didn't here anything and Neil was thinking that if he ask with avni that she love Ali and if she said yes, than he will leave for ever and avni bit on his head and Neil came out from the dream . The honey moon location was kurk. Next day avni asked helped with Bebe how to converse Neil to go honey moon and Bebe said the act like sholay film. Avni stand on the cupboard she act like sholay film only.

Then Neil converse to go honey moon with avni . Rhea said with Ali they both are not perfect couple and they going honeymoon to show people not for their own propose. And they went to kurk. Backside Ali and rhea went to kurk to check avneil . Avni and Neil entered with great entry. The manager was asking which bedroom you want avni said any one which is available. The manager ask sweet honey moon bed. Neil no, avni said single bed. Then, the manager ask why. Avni came angry on him and said please give us single bedroom.

Neil and avni went to their room and the room was full decor with rose and petals. Neil and avni removed all roses and petals, manager-send a bouquet and rhea said the manager to send the bouquet and she kepted the speaker and hide to hear the voice of avni and Neil. Pillow fall down avni and Neil went to pick up they clash each other heads and they both started to look each other eye to eye. Neil said with avni sit here in the room, I have some work and I will come soon. When Neil was going out he saw Ali and rhea , they both were coming . Neil ask you Ali why you came here. Rhea replied we came here for our work means cafe work. Neil said ok , I will go out for some work ( he came here with DD about some case and he was solving case of Raghu pandit . So he came here and this truth don't know avni she bought that he came here honeymoon) avni was speaking and saying I want to give a gift to Neil because he helped me a lot and he is sweet.

I will post soon next part so keep voting my stories best and good comment will be shoutout next part..

🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝