ⓟⓡⓞⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ

'You make me strong'

Louis Tomlinson was an innocent and naive boy, whom somehow kept those traits even now. He was a boy with sparkling blue eyes, petal pink lips, and the prettiest curves. He dated a boy when he was seventeen, whom took his first time and got him pregnant, causing him to leave. And thus, he was alone, barely scraping by and using the funds from his job at the local café.

He brushed his hair from his face, a navy blue apron wrapped around him to keep his uniform clean. It mostly covered his cute little baby bump, but it was pulled taut over it, so it was quite obvious. He was quickly taking orders and making drinks, boxing up pastries and giving them to the customers with a huge, crinkly-eyed grin.

Louis was probably the most favorite of all of the employees at the store other than the owner herself, an adorable elderly woman named Barbara. He was just a sweet boy, and people loved his little pregnant belly.

He went on break, sitting back in the break room as he ran his hands through his hair softly. His coworker Eleanor smiled warmly at him as she bustled in, "Lou, do you know where the new coffee filters are?" She asked, taking a moment to poke Louis's tummy. Louis giggled, "In the back of the pantry, El." He told her, watching as she rushed back out.

When his break was over, he walked back out to the front of the cafe only to freeze. There, talking to and joking around with Barbara, was the most gorgeous boy--no, man, he must've been in his late twenties--he had ever seen. His curls were shiny and loose, pushed back and looked like he had ran his hands through a million times. His lips were split in a huge grin, dimples popping in his cheeks and white teeth showing.

A customer entered, and Louis rushed over to the counter, his eyes locked on Harry. And as he made a coffee for the customer, he only knew one thing.

He was already in too deep.

-

I'm really excited for this story, you don't even understand! I hope you like it.

H.x