Chapter Forty Six.

"Mrs. Lashelle, here are your keys. Welcome to the Omni. We are delighted to have you." The receptionist smiled and handed her the hotel keys.

"Thank you very much." Lashelle smiled and took the keys from her.

"Steven here will take you and your things up to your room." She informed her.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm Steven and I'd be happy to assist you today." The tall, dark haired, vanilla complexion man smiled at her.

"Lead the way, sir."

He grabbed the luggage rack that held her stuff and rolled it towards the elevators with Lashelle and her bodyguard following behind him. They all got onto the elevator and Steven pressed the button to the top floor. The doors closed and the elevator began to move up.

"You know, Mrs. Lashelle, I really like your music. You are very great." Steven complimented her.

"Thank you so much. That means a lot." She smiled.

"I would love to take my girlfriend to your concert tomorrow, but I don't have the right amount of money this week."

"Aww. Well, that's ok. I have tickets for you and your girlfriend." Lashelle told him.

"Wait, really?" He said shocked.

"Yes, I do. Marcus, please give this gentlemen two tickets to my show tomorrow." She told her bodyguard.

The buff, brown skinned man reached into his suit jacket and pulled out two tickets to her show, giving them to the stunned bellhop.

"Oh, my God. Thank you so much. Really." Steven expressed.

"No problem. Hope to see you two there." Lashelle smiled.

The elevator reached the top floor and the doors opened. Steven got off first with her luggage and guided them down the long hallway to her suite. Lashelle used her key to open the door and walked inside, looking around the room.

It was gorgeous. Two queen sized beds complete with goose feather pillows and a gold comforter, flat screen tv that hung on the wall, a spacious balcony that overlooked the city of Richmond, a golden themed bathroom, a jacuzzi bathtub and walk-in shower and even a small kitchen area with a refrigerator, a microwave and a sink. It also had a spacious mirror closet to put her things and a black suede couch to sit on.

Steven placed her luggage onto the plush carpet and Lashelle gave him a $20 tip.

"Well, Mrs. Lashelle, you are all set. I hope you have a pleasant stay here and thank you again for the tickets." He told her.

"You're welcome. I hope you and your lady have a great time tomorrow."

He smiled and tipped his hat to her before leaving the room, taking the luggage rack with him.

"Thank you for everything, Marcus. You can go on to your room now. I'll be fine." Lashelle assured him.

"Yes, ma'am. Call me if you need anything." Marcus told her.

He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Lashelle placed her purse onto the desk and grabbed her phone from it. She walked out onto the balcony and looked out at the city, running her fingers through her hair. She unlocked her phone and dialed her mother's number, waiting for her to answer.

"Hello?" Stassi answered.

"Hola, mama."

"Hola, mi ángel. How are you?"

"I'm alright. Are you on your way here?"

"Yes, I am. I should be at your hotel in less than thirty minutes." She informed her.