32

WARNING: This is fictional. Nothing in this chapter is advised or derived from real life. Do not try this in real life. IT IS PURE FICTION.

★ Ashley ★

With everyone finally gone, it was nice, cuddling with Marissa.

I'm always trying to keep my hands off Marissa which is a complete fail since I usually have my hands all over her. But you try being with a girl who makes you feel all hot and bothered but you have to try to only be friends with them instead.

Not as easy as it sounds.

Right now I had Marissa spooned against me with her back to my front. I don't think she realised it but she was all snuggled up against me of her own free will. I even placed a small pillow near her lower rib area to keep her comfortable.

"Marissa, you're not in pain, are you? Maybe you should sleep on you back instead of on your side." I whispered.

"No, I'm fine. We can sleep like this." She mumbled back.

I don't want her suddenly jolting up from the pain in the middle of the night, but if she says this is comfortable for her, then I guess we would stay like this. I personally liked cuddling with Marissa, but right now, she had a fracture and cuddling sounded very scary, very quickly, because I for one did not want to injure her even by accident.

Honestly, Marissa looked so delicate, it made me worry for her so much.

It would take up to at least 3 weeks for her fracture to heal but there are ways to avoid the pain and no not with drugs. I can't really remember what they're called but they're kind of like doctors except they don't really use drugs to heal. It's mostly herbs and muscle massage.

Oh! Chinese medicine, I think that's what it was called.

Dad taking me on all sorts of trips helped me learn about things like this. It's actually what most people in the countryside or near those isolated mountains use to help heal if they don't want to use drugs. More like they can't.

I placed a small light kiss at the crook of Marissa's neck and whispered an okay to her. I nearly missed the barely audible moan from her.

Trust me when I say it was a definite turn on. If she kept that up I'd end up wanting her right here right now. But we all know I wouldn't do that...at least not right now. I can wait for her, as long as it takes. I could even wait for years if I had to.

I lightly caressed her hips slowly moving up and down her body, hoping it was calming for her. 

She was wearing a light big t-shirt that belonged to me as well as the short shorts she had on. Before the doctor gave the results dad had me change Marissa's clothing. Of course, I didn't peek but I did wear a blindfold. Even I know I have my limits. Either I wear the blindfold or I will accidentally look.