Date

Jin's POV

I rubbed my hands together to ease the nervousness that I'm feeling.

I'm patiently waiting for Jisoo. 

We agreed to meet each other and hang out today. I would love to come out of the house with her but she said she needs to go somewhere first. I asked where but she said it's a secret so I just shrugged it off.

She's so mysterious. Aside from that, she's always disappearing for days but I don't ask questions. She'll tell us that if she needs to anyways, right? Well, as long as she's safe, I'm okay with that.

It has been three days since she went back to normal. I mean, without her weird episodes. It's actually funny how she can't remember most of what happened and was even curious why the boys were scared the next day she went out of her room.

I was touched when she hugged both Jimin and Taehyung because she thought the two hate her.

The past days had been good between us two. We're always together every time that our group doesn't have a schedule.

We've been watching movies at home and just playing games. She's always playing with the boys but I always take her away.

It's not really that bad that I want to keep her to myself, right?

Plus, she and Jungkook are really weird. I can always catch her doing aegyo to him or Jungkook hugging her. My heart clenches every time I see them being so sweet with each other so I always try to get her attention.

Our comeback is in three weeks and we've been busy practicing and all these past few months so we're given two weeks of rest before hell months. You know, the time when it's even hard to get some sleep.

I looked at my reflection on the mirror and carefully adjusted the black face mask that I was wearing and fixed the collar of my blue plaid shirt.

I'm so excited to go out with her. I mean, it took me two hours before I can finally ask her out. The boys kept on coming while I'm trying to talk to Jisoo. Those guys.

I was so busy looking at myself in the mirror that I didn't notice Jisoo coming into the store.

Oh right, I'm inside the convenience store just a few blocks away from our house. Butterflies went wild inside my stomach after I felt her hugged me from behind.

Who said only girls feel butterflies in their stomach?

My hands automatically touched hers and my body swayed a little resulting us in liked doing a little dance. I chuckled. It's funny how she's been so comfortable with me when she used to hate me before.

"Can we just stay like this?" I told her.

My eyes formed a smiled even after she let go of her hands on my waist. I turned around to see her smiling at me.

My heart skipped a little. What are you doing with heart, missy?

"Did you wait too long?" She then flashed her gummy smile. My mouth hanged open. Why did I just notice that?

"Hey, are you okay?" I saw her hands waving in front of me trying to get my attention.

I had to blink twice to get back to my senses. Before I can answer, I noticed some middle school students sneaking a glance at me.

Shoot. They didn't recognize me, do they?

I quickly grabbed Jisoo's hands and pull her towards the exit.

"Wait." I heard her chuckle.

We went inside the cab that is, fortunately, waiting for a passenger just outside the store. Once we're in, I told the driver our destination.

I sneaked a glance at her but she was looking outside the window. I looked down at my heart fluttered. Our hands are still intertwined.

I decided to look outside the window, my smile still plastered on my lips. Though nobody would see because of my face mask.

This will be an exciting day.

===================

I held her hand tightly. I looked at her and I kept my self from laughing after seeing how her eyes were shut off tightly, afraid to look at her surroundings.

We went on an amusement park and now, we're on our second ride, a roller coaster. Yep, you heard me.

I can tell that she was afraid but she said she wanted to try the ride so she could conquer her fear. 

I agreed feeling so proud of her.

To be honest, I'm not really good with rides as well but I can't just say no to this princess.

I chuckled after I felt her hands squeezed my hands a little stronger. I'm loving this feeling.

We're almost at the top and are just preparing for a high drop.

"Don't be afraid" I told her. I decided this is the time that I've been waiting for. Just before the drop, I called her name.

"Ne?" she answered without opening her eyes.

I took a deep breath. This is it. "I like you." And then I closed my eyes.

==================