[ENTRY FORM]

[ENTRIES HAVE CLOSED AS OF OCTOBER 1ST]

READ THE RULES PLEASE. Your entry will be invalid if you don't follow them so please be careful. Remember to follow the three accounts mentioned ~

ENTRY FORM:

Book Title: -
Genre: -
Author: -
Mature(yes or no):
Status (ongoing or completed):
Tags: [TAG 3-5 PEOPLE]

[ENTRIES HAVE CLOSED AS OF OCTOBER 1ST]

PLACE YOUR ENTRY UNDER ONE OF THESE GENRES:
(IF YOUR DESIRED CATEGORY IS FULL, ENTER IT UNDER THE LAST CATEGORY, WHICH IS OTHER!)

-Teen Fiction-
[THIS CATEGORY IS NOW FULL, ALL TEEN FICTION ENTRIES PLEASE ENTER UNDER OTHER, YOUR BOOK WILL BE JUDGED UNDER THAT CATEGORY]

-Fan Fiction-

-Romance-

-Mystery/Thriller-

-Fantasy-

-Short Story-

-Poetry-

-ChickLit-

-Humor-

-Action/Adventure-

-Science Fiction-

-Horror/Paranormal/Spiritual-

-General Fiction-

-Vampire/Werewolf-

-OTHER-

-OTHER- refers to literally any other unmentioned genre*

I say this again: IF YOU FIND THAT THE GENRE YOU WANTED TO ENTER YOUR BOOK IN IS FULL, JUST PLACE IT UNDER OTHER! The difference is, we'll judge your book as OTHER, not as the initial category.

[ENTRIES HAVE CLOSED AS OF OCTOBER 1ST]

___

*enter all of the information in your form in ONE comment under ONE category. (Remember: One entry per person)

*YES, you can nominate another person if you want to.

*if you change your username, comment under your entry that you have changed your username.

*do not comment anything except your entry on this page.

*slots are currently open so enter as you please.

*do not enter cover/design, rant, meme or awards books in The Opaque Awards.

*please properly fill out the form. If you forget anything you shall be warned. You shall be accepted but not added to your entered slot. If the error is not fixed with a week your book shall not be accepted into the awards.

Thank you for entering! ~

-Fuzzball {Nenesta}♥

((When entries are full, you'll be informed ~ -Riah/evanesces))

[ENTRIES HAVE CLOSED AS OF OCTOBER 1ST]