∞ four ∞

Calum's POV

I was currently lying down on the carpeted floor and staring up at the ceiling blankly, not having a clue as to what to do.

Don't get me wrong, finally being able to take a break from touring feels good, but since I'm too used to our hectic schedule, the feeling of finally being able to take a break is foreign to me.

My mother keeps urging me to go out and get some air, seeing how restless I am. However, I'm just not feeling it and prefer to stay cooped up at home.

"Cal, I swear, if you continue to lie there and do nothing I will not hesitate to splash this bucket of cold water on you. Plus, if you keep that up, you're gonna end up with a sore back for the rest of the day."

I turned my head to the side, seeing my sister standing there with a bucket of water in her hands, ready to dump it on me.

"Oh, you wouldn't."

"Yes, I will!" She threatened, proving her point when she scooped up some water and splashed it on my face, making goosebumps appear on my body.

"Fine! Fine! I'm up!" I raised my hands in surrender, rushing to the bathroom to dry my face. The sound of her laughter could be heard and I rolled my eyes playfully.

All of a sudden, the bathroom door swung open and I was tackled into a hug.

"I missed ya lil bro," She spoke, ruffling my hair.

"Have you heard of knocking? I could've been naked!" I shrieked.

"Why would you be nude, that doesn't make any sense. Anyway it's not like it's anything I haven't seen before," She winked at me, shooting me a cheeky smile.

"Please don't bring that up again," I groaned, pouting a little.

Mali giggled a little before tugging me towards the bedroom and sitting me down on my bed.

"Why don't you do something with your life and not just waste your time lying there, staring into space? Invite Mike and Ash over or something, I miss those two dorks as well," She suggested.

"Maybe... I don't know," I whispered, thinking hard about what else I could do with my life.

"Okay, I'm gonna leave you to it. You better be doing something other than sleeping the next time I check up on you," She nudged my shoulder, making me shoot her a grin before she left me alone.

I huffed, getting more comfortable on my bed, reaching out for my phone that was placed on the bedside table, sending the boys a text.

Me: hey guys, you wanna come over or something? Mali says she misses you two

Ash: sure, I'd love to see her again

Ash: drop Joy a little reminder that I expect to be fed some of her famous spaghetti when I'm there :)

Me: HAHA sure thing

Mike: I'm out right now but I'll drop over as soon as I can!

With that, I continued to scroll through social media, following a few fan accounts here and there.

Then, that was when an amazing idea popped into my head.

I smirked to myself before clicking the "create account" option on twitter.

"This is gonna be fun."

📽

A/N y'all he's finally doing it HAHHAAH

please do vote and comment ily !!

bear hugs and boxes of kisses

~ chris xx