Arriving!

(Brianna's P.O.V)

We got to their house and parked a block away because last time they pulled a prank and seram wrapped  my car .We left everything in the car and it was 5:30ish so we coukd just relax for a little. Right when I knockes I heaed Wishbone bark. Andrea opened the door and had the biggest smile on her face .

"Omg I missed you gurls so much " she yelled

We all gave her a hug and entered. I got on my knees to pet Wishbone and he licked my face. Only Kian, Andrea and Jc were home.The rest were picking up the fab 5 at the airport.

"Hey guys"Kian said while giving us each individual hugs.

"Hey" we all said in sync.

"Can you girls pick up Trevor he is at home right now?" kian said .

"Yes i'll go "Aveena said grabbing the keys from my back pocket.

"Im going too "Said Breanna.

They left to go get Trevor while Jade and I stayed back.

"Um we will be back we are going ro go get Andreas suitcase for the night"Said Kian while walkingbout the door with Andrea.

It was just me and Jade right now.I missed Carter so much right now but he is at magcon and I don't want to disturb him.I texted him saying Hi and my phone said he read it .I put my phone down and went up the stairs to find Jc.Last year I had the biggest crush on Jc but then I met Carter and I lost feelings right when Jc started liking me.Jade and I ran up the stairs like gorillas and were being super loud .

"Shhhh" I told Jade while opening Jc's door.Jc was asleep so we shut the door.Jade ran to Sams room to sleep and wait tilk they cane back.When Jade went inside sams room I went back in Jc's and closed the door behind me.He moved but didn't wake up. I grabbed tge blanket and got underneath it and put my arm over Jc's abs.

"Hey beautiful "Jc said scaring me.Jc was one of the O2L members that I could come to for anything.

"Hey " I faked smiled.

"Tell me whats wrong " he said brushing ny hair back behind my ear.

"Oh nothing lets go downstairs"I said while oulking him out of bed seing him onky in his boxers.

"Okay "he said biting his lip.

We walked down downstairs right when everyone got here.

I wilk update later .love you all ;* ♥