Tobias

Tobias's POV

Cara calls Caleb and I hear her explain everything. I groan and rub my eyes. I have a headache already. When Cara finishes with the call she says, "He'll do it". "Great,"says Zeke, his voice dripping with sarcasm, "I can't wait to see that little traitor"! "Zeke, he isn't that bad"! "You only say that because he's your friend! Don't forget he almost got Tris killed"! "Urgh," I groan,"My head hurts so much"! "Do you want a Tylenol"? Asks Shauna. "Yes, please"! She pulls a container from her bag and gives me 2 pills. I take them and thank her. a few minuets later, I hear a knock. Cara walks over and opens the door.

I see Tris there standing in the doorway. No, it's not Tris, it's Caleb. I shake my head twice and say to myself "It's not her." I clear my vision and I see Caleb looking at me nervously. I still remember when he told me that Tris never wanted to leave me. "Come on in." I hear Cara say, but I don't see her.

I can only see Tris standing there in the doorway, as healthy and as bird like as ever. I choke back tears and I stand up. I walk over to Caleb and shake his hand. "Nice to see you." I say. He says back, "Nice to see you too." He looks older, more worn. "Sit, sit!" Cara says breaking the silence. He sits and he says that Cara explained everything and he thinks he could do it if he has a computer. Then he says suddenly after I get him my computer, "I have a better way to find Christina." "Well, what is it?" Zeke says impatiently. "Tobias, can you call Christina again? When Marcus picks up and say you want to give him power, but first you have to see Christina. If he says no, then ask him to take a video of her with him as proof. Then we wouldn't need this." He gives me the computer and I smile for the first time that day. This just might work.