Finn

a/n: soooo some of you guys say that most of these are fluff and stuff and that u want "steamy" ones so, here it is I guess? Sorry if it makes u cringe 😂 (btw don't expect anything big, they're children lol)

Your pov-
"And the area would be 24 cubes, squared." I said as I finished the math problem. Finn and I were in the same math class and we decided to study together. It wasn't like one of those awkward study sessions though, because Finn and I have been dating for awhile now.
Although I was actually working on the problems, I couldn't help but notice that Finn was only looking at me the whole time.
"Finn you have to at least try to get your work done." I sighed.
"Ugh but I don't wanna do this crap" he whined.
"Do you wanna get an F on our exam??" I questioned, raising my eyebrows.
"Eh, I don't really care." He casually stated.
"Ok well..why did you even want to study then?" I asked, clearly confused.
"Well, you see, I figured that if I were to "study" with you, I'd be closer to you. And I also wanted to do this" he smirked before crashing his soft lips onto mine. I slowly kissed back as our lips moved in sync.
As the kiss deepened, I entangled my hands into his curly, brown hair. I could feel him smile against my lips.
I then leaned back onto the bed, as we continued making out.
After several moments, Finn would sometimes pull away, causing my breath to hitch. It was as if he was teasing me.
But whatever he was doing, was clearly working.
I then felt him bite my bottom lip, as if he was telling me to open my mouth.
So I slightly parted my lips as his tongue explored my mouth.
Then I felt him slowly move his hand up to my thigh and-
"Y/n! Dinners ready!" My mom called out.
I bit my lip as I looked up at Finn and he then got up and off of me.
"I'll see you later babe" he winked.
And in a matter of seconds, he was out of my window.
I sighed and laid back down onto my bed.
That just happened.
"Y/N!!"
"Coming mom!"

a/n: pls don't kill me, I've read worse lmao
-Angie