ʀᴏxᴀɴɴᴇ ᴡᴇᴀsʟᴇʏ

ROXANNE WEASLEY
"Are you willing to listen?"
REWRITING

Some stories were never meant to see the light of day. Roxanne believed that hers was one of them. After the war, Roxanne believed that her story was meant to be one of many that were meant to be buried and never told. A story riddled with betrayal in the name of loyalty. Death and lies followed her, and each lie ripped her friendships apart more and more. Leaving nothing but assumptions about her in the months following the battle at Hogwarts.

If you were in a position to finally have your side of the story told, wouldn't you jump on the chance? For Roxanne Weasley, telling her story wasn't something she meant to sway opinions of her. It was a chance to merely have her story out there, everything out in the open. Each lie, even tragedy on display for all to know about. But most importantly, helping herself make sense of where everything went wrong. She knew the end of her story, she knew where it landed her. She knew that it didn't make her a hero.

Most of the stories that were told, that were idolized were stories of love in the midst of chaos. Or unwavering loyalty even from the most unexpected witches and wizards. But Roxanne's was one lie after another, each lie leading to another betrayal. Roxanne is in no way a hero, she would never dream of calling herself one. She's barely a survivor of the war either, she just happened to live a bit longer than the others who fought in the second wizarding war.

Now, she's ready to share her story. But not everyone is ready to listen— are you?

KAREN GILLAN AS ROXANNE WEASLEY