"YOU KILLING ME BABY"

Chance's Pov

I had to nearly drag Aaliyah out of my bed because she kept insisting on sleeping all day. I simply chuckled looking down on her nuzzling her head on my tattooed chest. 

"But I don't wanna get uppppppp. You're so comfy like my own personal pillow." She giggled happily into my chest. 

Honestly the more my beautiful angel laughed, I felt myself getting softer & softer for her. I told myself after the whole breakup with Kaila I'd never give my heart to a female. Vowed to wear my heart on my sleeve. But with Liyah it felt alright, like I didn't have to be such a hard ass. Shit the first day I saw her I thought she was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Jessica was showing her around the store, telling her the basics of what she'd be doing everyday. It was when I heard the melodic laugh of hers that caught me. Liyah always tells me how she hates her laugh. Once she starts she can't stop, it leads to that airy laugh and maybe even a little snort. But I loved it, everything about her was genuine. 

"Just tell me now if you're gonna act up and break my heart, because frankly you seem too good to be true." Aaliyah started into my hazel looking for any sign of fraudulent vibes. 

Somebody had hurt her. I could feel and see it in her eyes. It was the most serious I've ever seen her. But I knew the feeling, felt it in my core. That was my exact attitude when that bitch broke my heart into pieces. Scratch that I didn't give a fuck about relationships after the break up. All I did was go to college, work, workout, go to the club , fuck random broads and repeat. My life was on a cycle. I had to distract myself than think about the blonde she-devil that ruined me. But that was two years later and now I felt secure, I felt at home with Aaliyah. 

That night I told her about Kaila, the whole heartbreak. After my story Liyah told her own about her no shit ass exes, after both our sob stories we found ourselves laughing. 

"Well I'm happy it didn't workout with those sucka ass niggas. Cause I wouldn't be sitting here with your beautiful ass." I grabbed her hand intertwining my tattooed hands with her pink acrylic ones

"Well I'm ecstatic that blondie broke ya heart, cause I'm gonna mend your fine ass heart." Liyah leaned across the table placing a feather like kiss on the corner of my mouth. 

"Come on beautiful get up." I whined trying to get Aaliyah's sleepy behind up. 

"No I'm comfy." She laughed into my chest. 

I had something for her lazy ass. I hopped up out of bed causing Aaliyah's head to plop on the pillow next to her. I laughed. Walking to my closet reaching at the top, picking up my jar of pre-rolled joints then sitting back down on the bed next to my babygirl.

"Pick one baby"

"See this is why I fucks with you

"See this is why I fucks with you." Aaliyah screamed then proceeded to kiss me all over my face

All you could see was smoke in the room, I was not even on earth right now and I know Aaliyah wasn't. Aaliyah currently was straddling my waist with her second join in her hand, happily blowing giant O's into the air. I looked up at her biting my lip, watching her like the goddess she was to me.