death the kid x reader

~~WARNING!! THIS IS A LEMON, IF YOU DONT LIIKE LEMONS DONT READ! LEMONS CONTAIN SEXUAL STUFF SO DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!~~

Just about everyone was here, we were just waiting on Maka and Soul. But then there was a knock at the door and kid went and brought them in. We all sat around the coffee table in the living room laughing and eating food off of the table. But Patty wanted to play games so she jumped up and yelled,

“Let’s play a game!!!!!” everyone’s eyes were on her.

“What do you all want to play?” She questioned the whole group.

“Truth or dare is fun.” Tsubaki said. We all mumbled in agreement.

“Cool we’ll play truth or dare then! Tsubaki since you’re the one who offered the game you get to go first and ask someone.”

“Ok, umm… Liz! Truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“Hmm I dare you too… take off Soul’s shirt!”

“Ok whatever.” She got up and went and took off Soul’s shirt blushing slightly in the process. She went and sat back down. Well that was boring.

“Ok my turn Liz said.” She looked around the room then landed on Black*star.

“Black*star, truth or dare?”

“Dare of course.”

“I dare you to kiss Tsubaki and she has to kiss back, Or I duct-tape your faces together till tomorrow. And it has to be for 15 seconds!” they both looked at each other awkwardly. She blushed and he didn’t really know how to react.

“Well might as well get it over with.” He leaned in and kissed her before she realized that he did. She squirmed a little than relaxed and kissed back. This was continued for 20 more seconds because they were to into it and no one was timing.

“Ok you two can stop now.” They broke apart slowly blushing like crazy, even Black*star was blushing.

“Black*star, it’s your turn.” Kid said to him bored.

“Then I guess I outta pick you Kid! Truth or dare?”

“Dare.” He looked kinda nervous when he said it.

“Hahaha you shouldn’t have picked that! I dare you to take (y/n) and do seven minutes in heaven with her. You actually have to do stuff instead of just sitting in there talking.”

“O-ok.” He stood up and offered you a hand. Then you were ushered into the closet and were locked in. 

you were nervous but you also weren’t at the same time as you was dragged into the closet. It was a few seconds until you felt his hands on your waist and his mouth near your ear. He whispered,

“Might as well give them what they want.” you heard the slyness in his voice. you loved the sound of his voice. Then his lips pressed against yours and gently kissed you and you kissed there for a few seconds. He licked your bottom lip like before and  immediately opened your mouth to greet his tongue, you greeted his and you started dominating. He fought you, determined to be dominant. He pushed you up back against the door with a thud. He snaked a hand down caressing your leg lightly. you trembled from the lust it automatically gave you. His hand snaked up your skirt gently rubbing you through the lacy underwear. you gasped loudly as you pushed your body into his hand ready for him this time. With that confirming him that he was allowed entry he rubbed you harder through your underwear making you wet. you moaned wanting him to go farther. you felt his fingers push the underwear slightly to the side in order to touch you for real this time. you felt one of his fingers go into you.

“K-Kid,” you moaned out. gasping loudly as he worked his finger in and out of you at a rapid pace. You yelled out loudly with pleasure as he inserted another and massaging your clit in the process. He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean. He sucked on his fingers then sucked and bit on your neck. You returned the favor by putting your hand in his pants massaging his hidden member in his underwear. He moaned loudly grinding into your hand wanting more. You felt his massiveness in your hand, warm and awkward at first. you felt it pulse in your hand and worked it up and down the shaft you could tell it was eight inches. you brought your index finger to the tip of his penis and played with the slit on the top. He thrusted several times into your hand moaning loudly, and then stopped. He reached down and took your hand out and put it aside. He got down on his knees and tugged on your leg a little beckoning you to get down there with him. So you sat down and was almost immediately laid on your back. your legs were pulled up and over his shoulders. you could feel his breath on your pussy and trembled at the feel. you felt his tongue go in and licked all around the inside for as much as he could reach. you bucked in a motion that made his tongue go deeper. forced to only breathe in pants and gasps. you were passed moans and only gasping now. you were rocking into his face at a constant rate while he was twitching his tongue all around inside of you. you cried out as you felt yourself at the verge of a climax. you exploded and he sucked on the juices until there was nothing. you were so tired you just sat there on the floor panting. He fixed your under wear on you and made sure his clothes were ok now.

“Thanks for the fun my love.” He whispered to me then kissed me deep. “We’re definitely doing this again though sometime don’t worry.” He fixed up your clothes and you gave each other symmetrical hickies on our both of your necks making it obvious that you had fun. We both stood up and kissed against the door intensely until they opened it and you fell out of the closet still kissing. At least no one knew what you were actually doing in that closet. And smiled.

~~I will update soon with Crona, Soul, and Black*star lemons. So just hang in there.~~