Day 2

Day 2

So I woke up this morning to creepy faced Erica staring at me with big eyes and a mysterious expression planted on her face. I might of kinda had a mini heart attack.

She was following me the whole day and still is. She seems to be giving me space now, a bit. She is still watching me with that face that sorta gives you that creepy feeling like 'I know where you live'. She's watching me from the couch straight across from me. I never even seen her blink the whole day!

This is definitely the strangest experience I've had in my life. One day my dead friend comes back to life slapping me across the face with a soggy notebook and the next she is creepily stalking me, even though I could and can see her too.

Is she just blinking when I'm not looking at her or what! Because this is really creepy not just the fact that she's following me with a creepy look on her face but she's not blinking, like this is impossible.

Then a brilliant idea came to mind. I remember before I hit Erica with a shovel I would always tap her nose and she would blink and freak out every time. It's worth a try right now right? why not try?

I turn quickly turn around and go to tap her nose. She screams and falls to the floor before I can even get my hands on her. I smile to myself and take the opportunity to run.

I run to the bathroom and lock the door. I would of went to my room but there is no lock on that door. So I sit down against the door. That's where I'm too right now actually. Just writing this log.

I hear something outside the door. I decide to stop breathing for a minute so I can hear it better. I hear somebody breathing. They aren't knocking or getting a blanket from the closet across from the bathroom. It must be Erica waiting for me to come out. How long do I have to stay here. Well somebody come and help me. My parents are gone to work and it's just me my sister and Erica.

Wait... My sister, where is she? She can help me out of here. I can't just call out to her that would be a bit suspicious to Erica. What if Erica isn't even out there. It don't even matter if she is she wasn't really doing much to me anyways maybe I should just take a peek outside.

I'm standing up and pushing the knob in and twisting it to the left to unlock the door than back to the right to open it.

I open it. All I can see is a big blue eye staring at me through the crack, blond hair just a over the eye and pale skin with freckles.

I still have my book in my hand writing.

I don't care if she follows me so I'm just pushing the door open so I can leave this room. I have a quick pace and just keep walking. I can hear her footprints behind me but I don't mind.

Now that I think about it it's nice to have Erica back. It might be a bit creepy but it's okay. At least now I don't have to feel the guilt of killing someone since she's alive.

She sits across from me once again in the living room. Watching me write in my book, but I don't mind. It's nice to have Erica back again. She's not fully herself yet but we'll get there hopefully.