3.4

4am;
Cameron Amaya
I wake up and wake up markelle so he can take me home , so he gets dress and drops me off at home . As I sneak inside I go to my room and start to get dress for morning practice .

As I get to practice I see demiyah .

"Hey boo where were you last night , melo was looking for you?" She asks me .

"I went out to eat with a friend ." I tell her and she nods and we start practice .

As of right we scrimmaging before we have to go get ready for school .

"Cameron hustle down the court ." My coach says and demiyah passes me the ball and I hit a three pointer .

As practice was over we all go in the locker room and get dress .

"Dang Cameron melo sure likes to mark his territory. " one of the girls say and I go take a shower get dress and walk to the cafeteria.

As me and the girls were talking , melo and the guys come out the gym and come sit at the table.

"Where were you last night ?" Melo asks me .

"I was out eating with a friend. " I tell him.

"So you were out eating with markelle  when I told you I was gonna come over to your house after practice ." He says .

"Melo I forgot I'm sorry it's not gonna happen again chill ." I say and lean back in my seat and eat an apple and everyone looks at me.

"What the fuck is that on your neck?" He asks me getting up and trying to unzip my jacket .

"Melo what the hell are you doing ." He says .

"What the fuck is on your neck Cameron ? And where the fuck were you all night yesterday ?" He asks me .

"Its a hickie ." I say softly .

"Its what ? " he says .

"Its a hickie ." I say again .

"Are you fucking kidding me ." He yells.

"Melo calm down. " don says .

"Nah fuck that , so did you fuck him ?" He asks me.

"Yes melo, but baby I'm sorry . " I say .

"Cameron get the fuck out my face right now ." He says .

"Babe please I'm sorry . " I tell him .

"Fuck your sorry Cameron , i bought you a ring and we both fucking promised that we were gonna be honest with each other, i told yo ass when you first started hanging out with that nigga that I didn't want you to but did you listen fuck no cause look where we are now Cameron. " he says .

"So when you fuck Jasmine it's okay but I mess up once and it's "get the fuck outta my face Cameron " ." I tell him .

"Your petty as fuck bro , you broke up with me , I'm telling you to get out of my face so I can have time to breath ." He tells me .

"Melo I'm really sorry . " I tell him .

"Cameron , get . The . Fuck . Away from me i don't wanna speak to you right now ." He says .

"Your over exaggerating ." I tell him .

"So I'm suppose to be okay with my girlfriend fucking someone else , you know how that shit makes me look ? Do you?" He asks me .

"Now you know how that shit feel ." I tell him .

"CAMERON I'm serious as a fucking heart attack right now move and get the fuck outta my face , I'm really trynna be calm and you not helping me so move I will talk to you later on ." He says and I storm away from him , he did the same shit to me and I'm the one in the wrong ? I'm the bad guy now ? It's fucked up.

As school comes to an end I see melo talking to a couple of girls .

"Hey cam ." Jay says and hugs me with his tall ass .

"Hi ." I say .

"What's wrong?" He asks me .

"Nothing I don't feel to good I'm gonna go home bye ." I smile and go to my car and head home .

Melo ball

As of right now , me and the guys are at my house shooting , i really can't believe Cameron cheated on me , like I know I did the shit but I knew I fucked up and I admitted to the shit , Cameron isn't trying to she thinks that we even , like she's so got damn petty , i don't know what to do honestly , i love Cameron to death and when i found out she cheated that shit stung and I haven't been able to focus all day .

"Aye you okay bro ?" Will asks me as I continue to shoot .

"Nah bro I'm not. " I say .

"What you goin do ? You goin break up with her ?" He asks me .

"Hell nah , but ima let that guilt eat her little ass cause trust me bro that shit don't feel good. " I say .

"Yoo , i feel like y'all should just talk ." Ejay says .

"Oh we will , but ima wait to talk to her cause once we get done talking I'm getting  in the cheeks ." I say and they laugh and we continue to shoot.

Cameron Amaya
As I get home i take a shower and go through melo's Instagram and I see all of our pictures are still there , i really did fuck up , and I just want to put this behind me and him , i promise I will never do this shit again , melo is my world and I know I fucked up and I will try my best to never do it again .

As I lay down and get caught up in my thoughts , i slowly fall asleep.

||thoughts ? Comment.  3 votes .
-zoe ||