Chapter 15

(A/n This is a story please don't meet people you don't know ^ ^)

After school I start heading down to the old oak tree and wait for the other person to get here.

Text messages
???: Are you there
Y/n: Yes where are you
???: I'm on my way ;)

??? POV
"Wow humans are so stupid, she actually came" I mumbled laughing with my friends

Y/n POV
"Hello" A familiar voice said
I turned around to see the one person I hoped it wasn't. Ein.

'Great, this is just perfect... I should just leave' I thought to myself as I got up from under the tree

"It's you... well this was a great time but I should probably go" you said as you started walking in the opposite direction of Ein.

"Huh?" Another werewolf came out from behind the tree which you didn't recognise. And another one came from the direction I was going to walk in. They grabbed my arms so I couldn't leave.

"I guess you met Jax and Ryder, what a shame you're so stupid, you were cute for a human"
"What do you want from me?!"
"What I want?"
You suddenly regretted asking that once you saw the smirk on Ein's face
"I want you to come with me"
"No!" You said trying to get out of the two werewolves grasp, this made them both to tighten their grip around your arm causing you to quietly scream in pain.

"I guess your arm still hurts from earlier, I'm sorry about that, I really am, but I had to show that mutt that he can't save his precious little girlfriend. And then he'll have no choice but to break up with you, and let me take you!"

"No! I'll never leave Blaze, I LOVE HIM!" You screamed trying to at least scare Ein a bit
"No?, Ha, human you have no choice, as soon as I layed my eyes on you, you never had a choice"

Jax hit my head with a rock causing everything around me to go dark, my body became weak and I felt it as I hit the ground.
The last this I remember was Ein, Jax and Ryder laughing as I silently wish for Blaze to help me

'Blaze... help me'

A/n I hope you liked this chapter ❤️ And Idk what to put here so...
Author~Chan out