John's Horrible Coping Methods

As you may now already, John was a reckless piece of shit who needs help and also lots of love.

So, you know Martha Manning right? John's wife that almost no one cares about? Well yeah we all know she exists but here is the interesting thing.

Frances was born exactly nine months after Francis (John's boyfriend before the Ham Man) broke up with him over a letter.

(Can we take a moment to  acknowledge how r00d is that?? It's practically like breaking up over a text, but 1700's style).

So we can asume that this happened: Francis was a kind of a bitch, broke up with John, him being the reckless piece of shit he is with horrible coping methods decided to go and FUCK A GIRL HE KNEW!

JOHN JFC—

You could say that maybe he was just angry at himself for falling for a man and then letting his heart break, SO HE FUCKED A GIRL HE KNEW—

*Inhales*

But it doesn't only end there.

Then he sent a letter to Francis (who was a flaming loyalist at the moment) with enough salt to burry Aaron Burr alive, that basically said that his beliefs were pure bullcrap.

So yeah.

Coping methods.

I have an idea, how about we never break John's heart and he never has to cope??

I don't know but I like that plan.

#Don'tFuckingBreakJohn'sHeart

(PD: Do you guys want me to do a chapter talking only about the Bitch— I mean Francis and John??)