Chapter 18: Ready, set, go! Part 2

"Charming, we have to do something!", Snow exclaimed as she took a step towards her husband. "Regina's already lost Henry and I know her. She cares about Daniella, a lot. She won't survive losing her."
Charming sighed, knowing that his wife was right. He wasn't exactly close to Regina, he didn't hate her like he used to, but he wasn't close to the Queen either. Not like Snow was.
"Then how do you want to find her? I mean, it's not like we have magic." That made his wife stop for a moment and Charming smiled slightly. Snow never thought ahead, if she wanted to do something, she'd do it. Charming loved her for it, but she didn't really think things through when she was in this kind of mood.
"What about Granny of Ruby? They're wolves right? So they could track Regina and Robin", Snow exclaimed enthousiasticly and Charming had to give it to her, it was a good idea.
"Okay, that might work. Go and find something of Regina's and I'll ask Granny." After a nod from his wife, he kissed her lightly and went to find Granny.

Flashback Daniella/Agatha:
Ever since that day, Daniella hadn't disobeyed Agatha, not once. She had had a bad feeling ever since she had met her foster 'mother' and it seemed her gut was right. Agatha was a completely different person and Daniella tried her best to avoid the woman's temper, most of the time she succeded. This time she didn't.
"You worthless brat!", Agatha yelled while hitting Daniella. "No wonder nobody ever wanted you. Not even your own parents! You are worth nothing."
Daniella tried her best to ignore what Agatha said, but she was having a hard time doing that. Tears welled in her eyes, but she willed herself not to cry, not in front of Agatha. Never in front of Agatha. The woman would just laugh at her and hit her harder.
A few seconds later, Daniella found herself laying on the ground, cluthing her stomach in pain. Agatha had pushed her and kicked her in the stomach. Daniella actually thought the woman had broken a few ribs, though she wasn't sure.
How had it come to this? Sure, she'd had crappy families before, that was nothing new. But this was a whole different level. She was used to being physically abused, it was the best way to inflict fear. She'd learned that pretty quickly.
Daniella was distracted from her thoughts by Agatha's voice.
"Did you really think, you'd ever find a family. One that loves you and all that crap? Well you won't, if anything you'll end up alone. No one wants you, you're not good enough", she said calmly, her anger replaced by disgust and Daniella found it even harder to keep her tears at bay.
"Don't cry, it's not worth it." Daniella kept saying this in her head as if it would somehow make it easier not to cry. She knew somewhere in the back of her mind it wouldn't, but she kept doing it anyway.
Agatha kicked Daniella once more and than walked away, grabbing a glass of wine and sat down on the chair in front of the fire, her face devoid of emotion.
Daniella slowly dragged herself to a sitting position and bit back a groan of pain in the process. It would take a few weeks for her ribs to heal, she knew, she could barely breath.
She carefully got onto her feet and walked towards her room, letting her tears fall as soon as she had left the room. After all, Agatha was right. Nobody cared about her, she had never had a family, a real one. She'd never known a place where she felt safe. She had never been loved.
End flashback

Daniella thought back to that moment with tears in her eyes. Only once had Agatha lost her temper and it only took that one time for Daniella to break down. From that moment on, she had been the shell of the girl she had been when she was younger. She remembered that when she was a child, she was happy. She didn't care about the fact that she had lived in the orphanage since she was a baby, she had never known anything else.
But ever since that day, she had realised what she was missing. The family that every child, every orphan dreams of, she wanted that. She only realised it when Agatha said all those things.
She wanted a family then and she wanted it now.
She'd found a family in Robin and Roland almost three years ago, but she couldn't help but be curious about her biological family. Who were they? Why did they gave her away? Did they want to? Where they forced to?
She had so many questions and she wanted them answered.
And once she was out of here, she would get those anwers.