Come to Life

Third person's POV.
"Jahan call Aarham please." Zeeniya,said worriedly.

"What happened?" Jahan asked looking at her tensed face.

"I don't know. I'm not feeling good. I want to talk to Aarham. I want to know that he's fine." Zeeniya said and Jahan held her hands and turned her toward him.

"Just relax. He's fit and fine. I called him in morning. He was so happy because he was going on shopping with Mehak. I don't think we should disturb them." Jahan said but zeeniya was feeling restless.

"I know but still I just want to hear his voice. Something is bothering me. Please call him." Zeeniya said and Jahan nodded.

"Okay just relax. I'm calling him." Jahan said while taking his mobile out.

He dialed Aarham's number and waited for him to pick his call but he didn't received his call. Jahan again dialed his number but again Jo response from the other side.

"What happened?" Zeeniya asked looking at Jahan.

"Nothing. He's not receiving the call. I told you he must be busy in shopping. We shouldn't disturb them." Jahan said but zeeniya was getting more restless as she was feeling something bad.

"Mom what happened?" Aabia came with Sameer in hall and saw Zeeniya worried.

"Aarham is not receiving the call and your mom is getting worried for it." Jahan replied and Aabia smiled while taking seat.

"Your son is busy these day with his wife so don't be tense. He's fine. He'll call you." Aabia said but Zeeniya was not getting satisfied.

"Mom don't worry." Sameer said while hugging his mother but still Zeeniya was not sure of anything.

Her heart was not in peace. She wanted to gear Aarham's voice to confirm that he was fine.

"Call him again please." Zeeniya said and all sighed.

"Zeeya Maa." All turner back on tge bounce to see the person standing the doorway.

"Aarib." All yelled with a huge smiled on their face and ran to him.

"Aarib bhaiya how are you?" Sameer asked while hugging him.

"I'm fine buddy. How are you?" Aarib asked while placing his bag aside.

"Jhanu papa." He said and hugged Jahan.

Zeeniya smiled with tears in her eyes. After two years,he was in front of her. After meeting with everyone, gye walked to the person who was his favourite.

"How's my flower?" He asked standing in front if Zeeniya.

"Don't talk to me. You forgot your Zeeya Maa after going to Istanbul." Zeeniya said and he laughed.

"Can a son forget his mother?!" He said and hugged Zeeniya.

"I missed you son." Zeeniya said while hugging him.

"Missed you too Maa." He said and kissed her head.

Sameer,Shazam and Aabia gathered around him and start talking to him while Roshaane was looking at him from a distance. He looked up at her and as he did,she ran up to her room and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Where is,Aarham?" Aarib asked looking around.

"He's on his honeymoon. But why didn't you attend his marriage?" Aabia asked and he smiled.

"Actually I was visiting different countries with my team. So,I just couldn't come. Its not easy being an international photographer and owner of magazine house." Aarib said and all nodded.