1. Stiles Stilinski, Beacon Hills' Resident Idiot

Nice to meet youWhere you been?I can show you incredible things Magic, madness, heaven, sinSaw you there and I thought"Oh my god, look at that faceYou look like my next mistake" ~ Blank Space ~ Taylor Swift

Nice to meet you
Where you been?
I can show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Saw you there and I thought
"Oh my god, look at that face
You look like my next mistake" ~ Blank Space ~ Taylor Swift

She's a good girl
She's such a good girl
She's a good girl
She feels so good ~ Carolina ~ Harry Stiles

Cody slammed the door of Stiles old jeep with a huff.

"I'm just saying," Stiles continued. "It's lame."

"Captain America is not lame!" She snapped back, tired of her friend's complaining about her t-shirt.

"It is when you wore Thor yesterday," Stiles sighed.

"Who wore Thor yesterday?" asked Scott, coming up from behind them and removing his helmet.

"Cody," Stiles sighed out, pointing an accusing finger at her as if Scott didn't already know who Cody was. "It's totally lame. And we can't afford to be anymore lame..." he trailed off, his eyes following a strawberry blonde head as she passed. "Ooh Lydia, you're looking like...like you're going to ignore me. Again."

"Seriously, what is so appealing about Lydia Martin?" Cody asked, pushing open the school front doors.

"She's hot." Stile's and Scott's voices were in unison.

Cody rolled her eyes, reaching for the lock on her locker. "She's a bitch."

"She's not that bad." Surprisingly it was Scott defending her. "She's friends with Allison," he defended at Cody's accusatory stare.

Cody only rolled her eyes. "You know, I find it creepy that you're so obsessed with my sister."

"Yeah but you're not really related. You're adopted," said Scott, as if that somehow made a difference.

"How's that going, by the way?" Stiles asked. "You and Allison? Anymore group dates?"
Scott shook his head. "No. I'm going over to study at her house today." He broke out into grin.

"My man!" Stiles said, giving Scott a slap on the back. "Just...you know...be prepared."

Scott's expression turned to confusion. "Prepared for what?"

"Just...you know...wrap it up," said Stiles. Scott's confusion didn't fade. "Seriously? If you don't even know what that means you're not mature enough for this! Just use a condom, Scott."