Chapter 46

* ONE MONTH LATER *

Selena POV

"No? what do you mean, no?"
"No, as in, no you can't move in with Harry" Liam shrugged, walking past me as he walks over to the front offices, leaving me standing there like a complete idiot. I snap out of it, quickly making my way to the front offices as I go up to Liam, seeing him grab a cup of hot coffee from the coffee maker.
"Why can't I move in with Harry?"
"Because Selena, your not ready for that kind of commitment yet. Your only 21, and you can barely take care of yourself"
"Well if you don't recall, may I remind you that I have a son who I take care of 24/7?" I reminded, squinting my eyes at him as he rolls his eyes, taking a sip of his coffee and nodding.
"Okay, you got me there"
"You see"
"But I just feel like your rushing into things, don't you want to take your time and think over this?"
"I already did, that's why I'm discussing this with you"
"Well your going to have to think about more, because your not leaving my flat" he said, walking off before stopping at the doorway of his office and looks at me.
"Until your married, your going to have to stick with me for a while longer" he winks, disappearing into his office as I groan, crossing my arms with a very pissed look on my face. I can't believe I can't move in with Harry nor move out, not until I'm married! Yes Liam might be like my guardian, but I'm a mother now and I have to make my own decisions to give the best for Harley. I hate how Liam always treats me like a child, I'm 21 with a baby boy! How in the hell am I still a child?! I groaned, rubbing my temples as I leaned against the counter, shaking my head.

What am I going to do now?

===========================

"What do you mean we can't move in together? Why can't you?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows, looking at me while playing with Harley on the ground, Harley observing a baby rattle in Harry's hand.
"Because Liam thinks I'm not ready yet, he thinks I'm rushing into things"
"Does he not know that your a mother now? You have the right to make your decisions, especially when it comes to your son"
"That's what I'm saying! I just want him to see me as an adult, not a child. I'm never going to have freedom, not until I'm married of course" I groaned, leaning against Harry's kitchen counter, laying my hand over my face as I was looking at Harry's TV from across the kitchen.
"Then....lets do it"
"Do what?"
"Get married" I looked at Harry with widen eyes and a raised eyebrow, while he just smiles at me.
"Your kidding, right?"
"No, I'm serious. Let's get married"
Is he crazy? We can't get married! Yes I do love him, he's the love of my life, but I don't think we're ready just yet. I mean, we just had Harley a month ago, I don't know.
"I don't know Harry, I don't know" I sighed, walking over to the couch he's sitting next to, I take a seat as I groaned, running my fingers through my hair. Harry sighs, picking up Harley as he makes his way over, sitting next to me. I looked at him, taking Harley from him as I sit our baby boy on my lap, kissing his forehead as he gurgles and moved his arms around, his green eyes looking curiously around Harry's apartment.
"So, is that a no?" Harry asked, with a hint of disappointment in his voice.
"No, it's just.....don't you think we're too young for that kind of commitment? Like, are we even ready yet?" I asked, Harley kicking his little feet as I gently stroke his brown hair on his little head.
"Just a few minutes ago, you were complaining about Liam not letting you move in, and telling you all those things that your telling me now. What do you think about that?" he asked, looking at me as I looked at him. I was complaining about that, this was like the same situation with the whole 'moving in' thing. Damn, I was starting to act like Liam.....Oh my god, now I see why we're related. Nice.
"Yeah, I guess your right" I shrugged, playfully bouncing Harley on my lap, making him let out a toothless smile, kicking his legs out excitedly which made me smile as well.
"Don't you love me, Sel?"
"Yes I do, you know I do"
"Then what's the problem? You need to be in love if you want to get married" he said, he takes my hand as he kisses it, stroking my knuckles with his thumb while looking at me.
"Come on Selena, I know you do as much as I do too, please?" He pleads, looking at me with his emerald green eyes. What am I doing? He shouldn't even plead for what he just asked me for, I love Harry and that's all that matters. I smirked, looking down at our hands and up to his green eyes.
"Where's my proposal?" I asked, he smiles, chuckling as he gets off the couch, kneeling down on knee in front of me while holding my hand with both his hands.
"Watch and learn Harley, this will be you soon" Harry pointed at him, Harley tilts his head to the side as he smiles, kicking his legs out and moving his little arms excitedly, making me chuckle and kissing the top of his little head. I look down at Harry as he looks at me, chuckling which I did as well, before saying the words.
"Selena Marie Gomez, the girl I'm in love with......" He smiles cheeky, making me chuckle, listening to his words again.
"Will you do the honor and become my beautiful wife, will you marry me?" I blushed as I smiled, carefully bending over as I peck his lips, pulling away as I look at him.
"Let's get married"
Harry smiles as we both jump up, wrapping our arms around each other, laughing happily as we heard Harley let out a gurgle loudly. We look down as we see he has the biggest smile in his face, bigger than any smile he has ever had so far.
"Mommy and daddy are getting married" I cooed him, he smiles as he gurgles while making happy sounds as Harry and I chuckle at our son's reaction.

I can't believe it, we're getting married.

===========================

Liam POV

"Where can she be?"
"Calm down Liam, she might of just lost track of time"
"But it's been two hours, Selena is never this late. It worries me more now that she has Harley with her" I sighed, sitting on the couch, groaning worriedly as I run my fingers through my brown hair. Where can Selena be? She was suppose to be home at 8, but it's 10! I'm worried sick, what if something happened to my sister and my nephew? I WOULD DIE!
"Just relax babe, she's fine" Danielle said, rubbing my back comfortably as we heard the home phone ringing. Ugh, I'm not in the mood to answer no damn phone call!
"I really hope so"
"Liam, phone call" Zayn walks in, holding the phone in his hand as he has it held in front of me. I sighed, taking the phone, standing up from the couch as I put it to my ear and answer.
"Hello?"
"Hello, are you Liam Payne?" asked a man, sounded as if he were in his 50's, how odd.
"Yes, this is he, may I ask who is calling?" I furrowed my eyebrows confusedly.
"This is Bob Rogers, the officiant of the City Hall Wedding Chapel in New York, I was just calling to let you know a close relative of yours has just gotten married and to see when you can sign the papers" Married? Who would of gotten married at this hour?!
"May I ask who has gotten married?"
"Yes uh....Ms. Selena Gomez, now known as Mrs. Selena Styles"

'Ms. Selena Gomez, now known as Mrs. Selena Styles'

'Mrs. Selena Styles'

My face has gone pale, eyes widen as I was shocked to know what I have just heard.
"Liam, is everything okay?" Zayn asked, he and Danielle looking straight at me as I looked at them.
"I-It's about Selena....." I stuttered, swallowing hardly as I just couldn't believe what was happening.
"What about her?"

"S-Selena and H-Harry.....got m-married"

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

WOAH! SELENA AND HARRY? GOT MARRIED?! 😱
How do you think Liam will react?
Will Selena and Harry regret this decision?
What do you think the sequel will be about? 😃
TELL ME AT THE COMMENTS!
So what did you guys think?
Please comment, vote, & follow.

- DAMARI (;