Captured

The bed shifted beside me and suddenly Christian was next to me. He ran away with me and never regretted it. He knows I have feelings for him and he feels the same way. We were in Montana and we had to run again. If we stayed too long they would find us. Headmistress Kerova sent guardians to come and get us but they haven't been able to catch us. I could tell when they were close because I could hear the howling of sy hounds. Christian didn't believe me about the sy hounds but every time the guardians are close we beat them by getting out of there. I heard a low howl and jumped up. Christian got up, knowing when that happens they are close. We threw everything in to our bags and ran out the door. We ran towards the airport but suddenly we were trapped. The guardians formed a circle around us and I recognized a few of them. Dimitri, Jace, Jesse, Jack, Adrian and Lissa. I tried to talk to her through the bond we used to share but I guess once you share a bond with someone else the other one is gone. We both dropped our bags and went after the guardians. One hit Christian and I could tell he was hurt. I tried to fight off a few of them but one pinned my arms behind my back.

"I'm sorry Rose." they said. It was Lissa.

"Where are you taking us?"

"Back to the academy."

"Why Lissa?"

"I'm sorry that we have to do this to you."

....................

When we got back to St.Vladimir's Lissa and the other guardians went back to their dorms. We were taken to headmistress Kerova's office. I sat next to Christian and four people came in. One of them was my uncle, Victor Dashkov, the next was headmistress Kerova and the third was my cousin Nathaniel Dashkov. I didn't know who the fourth person was. Nate came over and hugged me.

"Rose what were you thinking? You could of been killed," he said looking over me to see of I was hurt.

"I didn't though. I know how defend myself."

"How...."

"She fought the guardians who came after us and won," Christian interrupted.

"Thank you Mr.Rodriguez. I think Rose did a very good job keeping her and Mr.Rodriguez here safe. They are completely unharmed," the headmistress said," You may go."

"Hold on, they have the bond," the girl said. How did she know?

"That's impossible Addison."

Addison was tall with long dark curly hair and dark eyes.

"No, I was able to feel it when we came in. They are able to communicate without talking. I've seen before."

"She's telling the truth," Christian said.

Christian. Nobody was supposed to know

They were going to find out soon enough

Not if nobody found out

I'm doing it to save us

Fine

"Is this true Rose?" Nathaniel asked.

"Yes it is."

..............

Hey all you vampire lovers. I want to know what you think and if you think I should keep writing this. Please comment and vote.