Chapter 1 - Mr. Arrogant

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photographing without the prior written permission of the author.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hmiamiamia

Sarah's POV

I grabbed my coffee and walked out of the cafe quickly. I was late.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone. He caught me by my waist quickly, saving me from falling. The coffee cup fell down. I placed my hands on his firm chest. Our eyes met. He had captivating green eyes. It seemed like time stopped. We were staying here, staring at each other.

"Sorry." I murmured.

The corner of his lips curled up.

"It was pleasure for me." He said in his husky accented voice, giving me an arrogant smirk.

I straightened. He was staring at me with an arrogant smirk.

He wore a dark gray shirt and black jeans

He wore a dark gray shirt and black jeans. He was so handsome and sexy.

"Next time be careful, kiska. (kitty)" He warned arrogantly. He winked at me and walked away.

I was staying in the same place, dumbfounded. I pulled myself together and went towards my car.

As I arrived at the company, I went to my father's office. I walked towards the secretary.

"Good morning, Ava. Is my father in his office?" I asked.

"Good morning, Ms. Miller. Yes, he is." She replied, giving me a slight smile.

I nodded and went towards the office. I knocked on the door and opened the door. I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Good morning." I greeted them happily.

My brother, Ethan was here, too. I hugged my father, then my brother.

"Princess, are you ready?" My father asked.

My father and I were going to go to Russia tomorrow. We were going to have a meeting with a Russian businessman about a project in St. Petersburg.

"Yes, I packed my suitcase." I replied.

"Great, we will leave in five minutes. The jet is waiting for us." He informed; I nodded.

The jet landed in Russia. We went to the hotel. This evening we were having dinner with the Russian businessman.

I put on my black mini dress. I left my hair open. I took my clutch and left the suite. My father was waiting for me in the lobby.

We went towards the restaurant. A man, about in his early fifties, stood up, smiling at us. We walked towards him. My father shook his hand.