He's Abusive but, I still love him... I think (Part 10)

Put your story text here...He's Abusive but, I still love him... I think (part 10)

___Yay!

Part ten!! So happy that I reached

this far in the story! Special thanks to

kesha001! And check out her story "OMG! My mom's BF and I"

IT'S REALLY GOOD!

PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND VOTE PLZ!

xoxo adiza06___

-------------------------------------------------

Danny griped me at my waist while I pecked his jaw line.

Kissing Danny was completely different from kissing Mike. With Danny it was fun and it didn't feel like a command or order. It was like there was something more than just kissing. And with Mike it was just doing something just to do it or just because I had to by force.

But in the back of my mind Josh kept popping up. I knew I would be hurting him if he ever found out about this. What happened with Mike down in the basement and how I'm knowingly breaking his heart by kissing Danny?

I guess Danny felt the change in my lips because suddenly he mumbled "What's wrong?" barely parting his lips from mine

"Nothing" I said replied back pressing myself against him more. Danny didn't say anything back but, his reply was all in his warm kiss.

Softly smiling to himself Danny rubbed my inner thigh.

But that was something I didn't expect. I didn't want him to get the wrong idea or mislead him to think something that was not going to happen. Danny gently repeated the action.

The way he touched me took me off guard and I lost my footing on my left side. Sliding to the ground I pulled Danny along with me by the collar on his shirt. I hit the floor with my back first and Danny landing on top of me to his side.

"Ouch" I thought silently to myself

I saw Danny looking at me from the corners of my eyes and then him starting to smile. I took one look at how we were awkwardly lying and we started to burst out laughing. We laughed there on the floor for a minute or two but the second my eyes lingered on Danny's they were stuck there. I couldn't look away from his deep sea blue eyes, as if I was locked and could not turn away.

Suddenly as were stared at each other Danny leaned over and moved the hair away from face while giving me softest peck on the lips.

Feeling shy I smiled and looked away. I heard him snicker to himself once.

I started getting myself up from the floor but Danny quickly hopped up before me and gave me a hand.

Once we were both standing up right Danny started to say something "I know this is kind of awkward but... maybe ---" he was cut off from a girl voice

"Ericka!" I turned and saw Rebecca from my softball waving her hands at me "Where the hell have you been!? Coach had the whole team looking for you!"

Rebecca looked like she would've punched me in face if she wouldn't get in trouble for it "Rebecca, its ok. I'm fine"

"You might be fine but the team is in a panic! All you had to do is was get some water for the workout, Geez!" She complained "And who the hell are you?" she pointed to Danny

"He's my..." I hesitated looking at him with a quick glimpse backwards

"Friend" I settled for that word

"Like it matters who he is anyways. C'mon!" she shouted and walked back down the hallway

I turned back towards Danny who looked like Rebecca had just annoyed him.

"So..." I said awkwardly, leaving a lot of empty conversation

"I'll see you around, I guess" Danny said shoving his hand in his pocket

"Yeah, I guess" I said turning to leave but finding a hand that stopped me on the shoulder

Looking at me in my eyes, Danny said "Don't be shy to call me" and slid a thin white piece of paper into my front pocket and gliding his hand down my jaw line. His touch gave me butterflies

Danny gave me a quick seductive stare and walked out

------------------------------------------------------

(Danny's P.O.V)

I walked back out into the hall. I didn't want Ericka to somehow over hear me so I took my time to get to the parking lot.

I whipped out my cell phone and dialed Lara's number. The buzzer rang three time but then she picked up

"Hey, Lara" I said into the receiver

"Danny, where are you? We were supposed to meet up like an hour ago" Lara said

"Um, something came up and I can't make it" I said apologizing "I'm really sorry though"

"It's cool. That sort of thing happens" Lara sound disappointed "But can we hook up again some other time, right?"

"Yeah, of course" I said "I really wanted to go out with you today. Especially because I had something important to tell you"

"What did you have to tell me?" she asked

"That's why I really wanted to go out today. It's not something you say over the phone" I said apologizing

"Well..?" she prompted

"It's nothing..." I lied

"Okay." She said; Lara isn't the type to push someone into saying things they didn't want to "I'll see you tomorrow"

"Bye" I said and hung up

I felt so evil having had t cancel on Lara and because I was too preoccupied with Ericka earlier...

I wanted to say that I loved Lara But I'm not sure if that's the truth anymore with Ericka in the picture.

Lara was nice and sweet but with Ericka there was something more. I didn't know much about her but I knew I wanted to learn more. When Lara and I kissed it was just average nothing much to it. But with Ericka sparks flew in my head and it was like the world stopped spinning. Almost like magic...