Rebecca and Louis

hey :) I'm sorry for the wait Rebecca :) <3

Rebecca and Louis

'Oh my God Katy! We're almost there!' I squealed excitedly as the train neared the stop, over three hours before the concert.

'I know! Do you think we'll get near the front?' she giggled

'Hopefully!' I replied, jumping out of my seat as the train pulled up. Katy followed me and we began walking out the station calmly. Thirty seconds later we were running like maniacs down the street to reach the venue. We saw it and a pathway was already established, lined with railings. Already a few girls had gathered but there was still room at the front. Grinning me and Katy plonked ourselves down on the rug we had and listened to music while chatting and fangirling for the next two hours.

As the crowds had grown we'd stood up so we werent trampled on and now you could practically feel the excitement in the air as we all awaited the boys arrival. Finally, a sleek black limousine pulled up at the end of the path and the screaming increased.

Then the five most perfect boys ever climbed out and I'm pretty sure some people like fainted. They walked up the path, signing things and having girls scream in their ears.

'So what's your name?' they asked us, getting ready to sign a poster

'I'm Rebecca and this is Katy,' I replied calmly.

'Nice names,' they signed two posters and handed them to us. Just before they went inside Louis whispered to something to Paul and he nodded.

We went into the concert and found out seats, only about ten rows back on the floor. During the concert we spent most of the time jumping up and down and screaming. It was AMAZING!

At the end we were getting ready to leave when two security guards approached us.

'Excuse me misses, please will you come with us,' one of them asked us both.

'Erm okay...' I said hesitantly as we followed them.

'Are we in trouble?' Katy mouthed at me and I shrugged. They led us backstage and knocked on a door. A few voices shouted at us to come in and they opened the door.

'Rebecca! Katy!' Louis grinned and they all came over and hugged us.

'Erm okay...' the two security guards left and we were dragged over to sit down.

'Bear with us for a second,' Louis smiled before getting back us and grabbing a T-Shirt. He pulled off his top from the concert, revealing his gorgeous abs and muscles, I tried to keep my staring discreet. He winked at me.

'Like what you see?'

'Well, theres not much there,' I teased back.

'Offended!' he replied, pulling on the Superman tee and sitting down behind me so I was in between his knees.

'So why are we here?' I asked

'Well, you looked cute and funny so me and the boys wanted to get to know you two,' he smiled

'Aw that's sweet,' I grinned back and he kissed my cheek.

****

'Please?' I pouted again and I could see him begin to cave

'Pretty pretty please...' I used my puppy-dog eyes

'Fine,' he sighed and I grinned and grabbed the last chip while the boys cheered.

'I don't know how the hell you did that but you should come round more often with us if you can manage to get Niall to give you the last chip!' Liam said

'No one can resist my puppy-dog face,' I grinned.

'Boys we have to be leaving now,' Paul told them.

'Aw, but I like these girls,' Louis whined

'Sorry but we have to go,'

'Fine,' he sulked as the boys began to leave the dressing room.

'Erm Rebecca could i have your number?' Louis asked hesitantly

'Sure okay,' I held my hand out for his phone and entered my number

'I'll text you, maybe we could meet up sometime, you know, without the others?'

'Are you asking me out?' I smiled and he nodded

'I'd love to!' I giggled and he pressed him lips to my forehead then looked into my eyes and kissed me.

Best. Day. Ever!

A/N thought this was short and I'm disappointed with it :(