Small rant

Hey guys!

How are you guys doing? Hope y'all are doing well!!!

I'm gonna rant for a little bit rn. I'm really mad actually. I just realized that on Wattpad, books that suck ass are the ones that get SO MANY views! Like millions of views. Usually in those books, that plot is lame and it's just a stupid book overall.

On the other hand, the books that are actually good and have a good plot and are unique; and aren't boring don't get any views. I know that the views I have right now, is good! Trust me, I'm thankful for that. But I wish that I could have more recognition. I cry a lot cause I wish I could have more views and votes.

Overall, I think my books are well written. Y'all have no idea how hard I work on these books. It isn't just some regular plot or a book full of grammar mistakes, terrible mechanics, word choice or any of that. My books are full of hard work and staying up late at night. I love my books. I have someone that makes my beautiful covers. She works hard too, to make the covers as beautiful as possible.

I hope that you guys find it in your heart to share my books with others! And to read all of my books, if you don't already do.

By the way, I want to say thank you to all my readers that actually read my books. Cause I know a few that just scroll and scroll until the end, and don't even vote. Thank you to those that support me and like my books. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I love all of you, and new chapters will be coming up soon!

- estrella

p.s. Do y'all like my new cover to "Lovers"?

P.p.s. that's me up above! Cool selfie,
In my opinion:)

If any of you didn't know what I look like, well now you know.

And if y'all wanna add me on snapchat, you can! It's @emipie26

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!