Chapter 1

Red, blue, silver lights lighting the house. Flowers decorating the walls with beautiful golden and silver curtains.

All kind of noise can be heard as the arrangements were being made. In between all the chaos, a girl was silently sitting in a room. Her eyes full of dream and hope of the future. Her mid night eyes gazing at her reflection at the mirror. Her white gown making her brown skin darker but she has to give some credit to the trailer, as the dress made her very little curves looks much fuller. Her straight nose, her not so pink lips were covered with bright red lipstick. Today she had to look beautiful, today she had to look her best for the person who will love her forever.

Since childhood, she has heard many comments on her outer look. Some showing her pity , some giving her advice how to make herself pretty and some making her feel like she was a curse on the earth. She still doesn't understand why her outlook means so much to the others.

She would have been depressed but The Almighty has blessed her with the most loving family, which was all that matters. No matter what other says her mother thinks she is the most beautiful girl in this world. She always tells her to never change herself because it's a person's inner beauty that makes the person beautiful not the opposite. Someday the right person will come in her life and love her, in just the way she is. She doesn't know how and why before knowing who that person will be, she started to love him. Her dreams started to revolve around him. Someday she will meet him and all her dreams will come true. Today is that someday. As she waited for her husband to come to her.

************************

All the noise, laughter, happiness were making him more and more angry. What are they celebrating, his punishment. On the balcony with a bottle of beer, he was gazing at the sky and cursing at his fate. 'Why me and why her'. He wasn't against marriage, he had his share of fun and it was time to settle down. He just could not believe his father would choose someone like her. If it weren't for the promise made to his mother, he would have never said yes to this punishment. He had seen her at the wedding; it took every inch of his determination just to stand there and not to cancel the wedding. She was a nasty sight. She was so ugly that he couldn't even look at her properly during the vows.

Okay dears , this was the first chapter.

This chapter is important to know them. Hope you enjoyed.

Don't forget to vote and comment

love

SRahman