VII: Payback's a Bitch

= Monday =

"Wow, we did a pretty great ass job making these cupcakes," Hannah said next to me when I opened one of the containers full of cupcakes.

"We really did," I shot Hannah a smile. I stacked the other two containers of cupcakes on an available spot on the snack table and placed the open container on top. They were chocolate cupcakes with a purple coloured vanilla buttercream icing piped on top in a nice swirl. We also added colourful sprinkles on top to make them look even prettier.

"Isn't it a bit early for cupcakes?" Tom asked as he poured some coffee in a cup on the next table.

"Excuse me?" I mocked shock and looked at him. "It's never too early for cupcakes!" 

"That's very true," Dave, one of the lighting crew said as he walked up to the table and stood beside me. "Did you make this yourself?"

"Hannah and I made these yesterday night," I smiled at him. Hannah passed me a plate and I thanked her, placing two cupcakes on my plate, one of them with a particular jelly bean on top of the icing.

"Could I get one?" He asked.

"Of course!" Hannah said with a smile. "Grab one too, Tom. I know you want it. Like just look how yummy it looks!"

"You know," Tom said as he continued to stare at the cupcakes, "Maybe I will. Thanks, ladies."

"It's no problem," we said in unison.

"Hello! I know it's only 5:15 in the morning," Hannah started to shout out so everyone could hear. I looked around and the other cast members, extras, and crew looked our way. "But there are cupcakes that Charlie and I made and they're freaking amazing if you ask me. Plus, I think we all need to get our energy for the day somewhere. Coffee isn't enough to wake us up, let's be real."

"That's true," Derek laughed. "Thanks, ladies!" Derek called out while giving us a thumbs up. I let out a light laugh. I looked around and saw Violet, Harry assistant, heading towards the trailers.

"I see Violet, I'm gonna give this to her," I whispered to Hannah.

"Okay, I'll meet you in your trailer in a bit." I nodded my head and quickly walked in Violet's direction.

"Hey, Violet," I called out as she was about to go into Harry's trailer. She turned around and immediately flashed me a smile. I looked in her hand and noticed she was holding two plates with some pastries on them. Perfect.

"Hey, Charlie. How are you?"

"I'm good, you?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"I'm good too."

"Hannah and I made some cupcakes and I thought that you and Harry would like to try some." Violet looked down at the plate in my hands.

"Oh, those look amazing! You guys honestly made these?" She asked, amazed.

"We did," I smiled. 

"You guys could open a cupcake shop or something because these look amazing!"

"Thank you. Which plate is yours?" I asked, pointing to the plates in her hands.

"This one's mine," she raised the plate in her left hand. I gently held the cupcake with the jelly bean and placed it on Harry's plate, putting the other one on Violet's. "Thanks, Charlie."

"No problem. I hope both of you like it," I smiled before turning around and walking back to my trailer. Once inside, I took a seat beside Hannah on the sofa who was eating a cupcake while looking out the window to keep an eye out for Harry.