-Chapter 10- Date? ✔️

"Damn, that smile."

(A/N: this chapter gets a bit steamy, but I'll tell you when it's safe to read again for the people who don't like smut, but know that Blake marked Cassidy)

I loved waking up in Blake's arms. Sure he drooled and mumbled a lot in his sleep, but the feeling of strong, muscled arms around my body made me feel safer than I've ever been before.

I stared at the ceiling as I waited for Blake to wake up, just thinking about how boring it looked. I then felt him moving around as he woke up, mumbling things to himself that made me laugh.

"Good morning," Blake went to kiss me but I held my hand up to stop him.

"Morning Breath. I've already cleaned mine so you're not getting any kisses until you've cleaned yours, mister."

He groaned loudly in annoyance and stomped his way to bathroom to clean his teeth. As soon as he'd finished, he dove back on the bed and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync and my hands worked their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique. I lie on my back as he matches my body's form. Blake's hands ventured over my body, exploring. We pull apart and open our eyes. We stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Blake's full of passion and love, which makes tingles irrupt in my heart.

"Go on a date with me?" He asked, nervous. I could only nod, his kisses seemed to leave me unable to talk.

"Be ready by 7." And with that, Blake disappeared behind the bathroom door, leaving me a hot mess on the bed.

After making multiple excuses to stay in bed, I finally dragged my lazy ass from under the covers and into the shower. I walked leisurely to the shower, steam filling the room as I turned it on. I bathed my skin lightly and let my thoughts drift, but they always seemed to drift to the same place every time. Home. Mum. Dad. Brother. I wondered what they were doing now, if they missed me, if they've completely forgotten about me. After my shower was finished and I had slumped into bed, I lay there, reliving the moment over and over.

Goosebumps were spreading all over my body and I knew it was time to get dressed. I still didn't have any clothes here and I was fed up of wearing Blake's all of the time, despite how comfy they are, it was time I at least had some clothes of my own.

After I was dressed, I wandered downstairs in search for something to do. Claire was at school by now. Emily was probably at her home with her mate so I decided to do the next best thing. Annoy Blake. Following his scent up to the top floor and the furthest door down the long hallway. I pressed my ear against the door, checking that there was no one else in there before I went barging in.

Without knocking, I swung the door open and waltzed in like I owned the place. Blake jumped on the spot, visibly shocked at the intrusion.

"Bloody hell, Cass!" He raised his hand to his heart and leant back in his desk chair. "You scared the shit out of me."

"Not literally, I hope." I laughed, walking behind his desk and straddling him in his desk chair. His hands immediately went to my hips and pulled me closer, I felt him rub against me, causing me to bite my lip. He reached up with a single finger and pulled my bottom lip from under my teeth. I felt him grow hard beneath me.

"You're going to be the death of me," He groaned before grabbing the back of my head and pulling me down to his lips.

This was unlike any other kiss we'd had before; those were slow, passionate but this one was fast and fuelled by lust. His fingers gently ran up and down my spine, coaxing shivers out of me. With my cheeks still blushing hotly, I glanced back up into his captivating blue eyes. He leaned down, resting his forehead against mine. I watched breathlessly as his eyes studied mine with silent intensity. His warm breath ghosted across my face. I shut my eyes in anticipation. I stifled a surprised gasp as his soft lips captured mine, causing my body to flush with heat. The heat seemed to travel through my veins, warming me. Just as I felt a rush of euphoric bliss envelop me, making me heart sing with pure joy, Blake drew away only to begin placing kisses down my neck.

—— s t e a m y   b i t   c o m i n g   u p ——-

"Blake," I moaned out softly, only fuelling his actions further. It started out as the subtle grinding of my hips before Blake put his hands back on my hips and began speeding up my movements.

"Cass," He chocked out as he began to thrust his hips up to meet mine. I'd never felt anything like this before, it was a foreign but damn did it feel good. "Fuck."

Every thrust set a fire deep inside me. Even though we weren't touching directly, he was grinding against my clit with every move. I kept my eyes shut and let my head fall on his shoulder, my hands gripping his shirt as tight as I could. Slowly, his hands slid from my hips to my ass when he gave it a squeeze and let out a deep moan that had me shaking to the core.

"Please let me mark you." He groaned in my ear, the sound was the hottest thing I'd ever heard.

"Mark me."

Blake didn't waste a second, his lips descended onto my neck where he bagan leaving light kisses. I moaned, begging for him to just do it, but he took his time reaching the spot he was going to mark me. When he reached the spot, he doubled his efforts, his lips touched every inch of my neck, leaving no skin untouched. I felt his teeth press against my neck, not hard enough to break the skin, but to make sure I knew he was there.

One minute there was an excruciating pain and the next, a wave of pleasure washed over my body. I clung to Blake, holding my body as close to his as I could, feeling the sparks intensify. Grinding my hips, I felt a tidal wave sweep over me. I heard Blake let out a deep groan and buried his head in my neck and held me tight to his body.

--— s t e a m y b i t o v e r ——

Fuck," Blake cursed. "I think you killed me."

I let out a chuckle and pressed a kiss to his cheek. We sat in silence for a while, just holding each other and basking in each other's scents. My eyes started to get droopy and my limbs seemed so much heavier than they were before.

"I'm tired." I mumbled, my head resting on his shoulder.

"It's your body's reaction to the mark, it helps you heal faster. C'mon, I'll get you to bed so you can get some rest before our date." He stood up with me still in his arms and carried me back to our room. A stupid smile was on my face the whole time and no matter what, I couldn't wipe it off.

He placed me on the bed, pulling the covers up to my chin and kissed me on the forehead. He bagan to walk away.

"Where are you going?" I mumbled sleepily.

He laughed, "Baby, I'm going to have a shower. I have a very messy situation going on downstairs thanks to you."

I died right there from embarrassment.