CHAPTER ii

September 2019

Seulgi was curious about what the SM CEO told Joohyun. She's worried about the older girl and their reputation because Seulgi felt like she's the one at fault.

But now that the Red Velvet Leader is smiling beautifully, It looks like Seulgi has nothing to worry about.

"He asked me if I can promote Red Velvet and also make a commercial for his friend on the same day." Joohyun told her smiling.

Nowadays their Leader gets a lot of offers for commercials. Seulgi smiles upon hearing it, because she thought Joohyun was finally enjoying herself. But Seulgi still wonders why the schedule of Joohyun was not updated by their manager. Instead, the CEO alone is the one who made the meeting.

"I heard Taehyung and Jimin are here."  Joohyun eyeing her suspiciously—as if Seulgi's the reason why BTS 95 liner is there... Well basically Jimin was there for Seulgi, but Seulgi doesn't know about Taehyung's appearance.

But of course Seulgi won't tell Joohyun about what happened between her and Jimin.

Not now. It's not the right time.

"I don't know unnie. I was there at the rooftop for almost half an hour. I was actually waiting for you." Seulgi quietly hugs Joohyun's one arm but lies upon her tongue.

As much as she doesn't want to lie, Seulgi also doesn't want to ruin the overwhelming feelings and Joohyun's good mood.

But, a lot of but's. 

Dancing with Park Jimin was one of the best dances Seulgi can have.

His words are still echoing... Seulgi can't help but to smile while remembering it.

"I never thought of leaving this life Seulgi. It never crossed my mind. But every time I see you? Every time that I feel this beating heart? This crazy feeling?

I can't think straight about my priorities. Look what you made me do?

I'm risking this kind of life I have. I'm willing to give this up just to be with you."

Seulgi can't describe what she's feeling right now. It was a combination of different emotions that she can't still name but there is one thing that Seulgi is sure about... she likes what she's feeling.

But of course, like any other story, there's a diversion that comes to ruin the moment.

Seulgi bid him goodbye and ran when she saw Joohyun's phone number, calling her.

She can't find any words to say... any answer to what he just said, but she's smiling brightly and Seulgi think and hope Jimin understood it.

Seulgi is still confused about her true feelings right now but she's now accepting the flow.

a single tap to Seulgi's shoulder bring the monolid back to her real world.

"What is that?" Joohyun asks Seulgi about the gifts she's holding.

Seulgi got another gift from the certain JM.

"Gifts. You have yours too." Seulgi answered awkwardly and placed the other small box on Joohyun's lap.

Joohyun's face became worried and scared while looking at her gift. Joohyun's eyes turned gloomy and her ears looked so red like a fresh tomato.

She can't help but to feel anxious and sad for her Leader. Joohyun is now scared of receiving things because of the letters and gifts the older got from the fake fans, bashers and haters.

"I looked at it and It's safe." Seulgi took the gift from Joohyun lap when she noticed that Joohyun is not doing anything.

Seulgi begins to unbox the gift again and smiles at Joohyun.

Seulgi knows Joohyun's issues and Seulgi understands so she opened the gifts before she gave it to Joohyun. She made sure that it's truly safe and it's from real supporters who truly love her beloved unnie.

Seulgi will not let anyone harm her members, not anymore.

"What about yours? Open it." Joohyun pointed to Seulgi's gift but Seulgi didn't want to open it with Joohyun's eyes watching her.

Seulgi doesn't know but she has this weird feeling and habits to keep her gifts from JM away from her members.

Weird. Really weird for her.

JM gift has a note this time. And what's written on it made Seulgi's heartbeat race like a bull rider riding a big bad bull.

What is happening? Seulgi realized JM and Jimin said the same thing but not with the same exact words. Just pure thoughts.

It's about Risking.

Hi Sunshine Seulgi! Will you take the risk to be with me? -JM

Note: ALWAYS REMEMBER THE DATE GUYS.