Chapter-39

Chapter Thirty Nine

Omega's POV 

I landed with a thud looking around with an eyebrow raised, I suddenly felt a chill travel up my spine, I yelped as goosebumps started to form. I looked in front of me and widened my eyes, my mouth agape, in front of me stood a majestic castle made up of ice, and I though Frozen was a stretch, here was a full castle made up of complete Ice that seemed to gold itself up perfectly. I thought it was just from fairy tales, now stood a real life version of it, to be honest, I shouldn't be that shocked, but I was.

It was a memes tic castle filled with intricate designs, the ice seemed to cast a cool glow to it, I knew what Helix meant, there was a powerful source inside the castle

It was a memes tic castle filled with intricate designs, the ice seemed to cast a cool glow to it, I knew what Helix meant, there was a powerful source inside the castle. I searched around the castle and sure enough found a frosted gate, there were precisely two guards taking turns on protecting the castle walls, the guards had sickly pale skin and armor to match, it looked like it took a dip in the Styx. I looked at the scabbard seeing Netherbane there, I sighed looking at my ring, and there was Wavestorm, oh wait no, Wavestorm was in pieces, there was only the handle, the blade was but in shambles.

Wavestorm was my sword for way too many years, I wasn't accustomed to losing it. I looked at the terrain itself, lightning would be that much powerful, the freezing skies were blocking any strikes for lightning, Ice powers was out of the option too, Fire was a no brainer, Wind was a meh, Earth was a probably. I sighed grabbing Netherbane and charging the guards, it was now or never.

I charged clutching Netherbane, the guards widened their eyes and charged too with spears in hand. I rolled out of the way and kicked the guard in the chest, I looked at the other guard and stomped my feet, a column of earth shot out from the ground launching the guard several feet back, his spear dropped to the ground with a thud, I grabbed the spear and threw it at the guard I kicked, he yelped in pain as he turned to dust. I went to the gate and touched it, my hand suddenly lit aflame, the cold metal making a hissing sound as it melted.

I took small steps once in the castle grounds, each step was making a sound, I cursed as an arrow whizzed past my ear making a small cut. I cursed again looking at the idiot who fired it, sure enough there were seven guards all of them holding bows. I charged at them dodging the bows and kicking one of the guards in the chest, he was sent tumbling down the castle wall falling onto the ground with a thud.

"One" I said and decapitated two of the guards heads.

"Three" I counted down I swiped under a guards feet. I looked at the remaining guards and charged the other one, I punched him in the face and grabbed his bow firing two arrows at the rest of the guards.

"Six" I counted, there was one last guard, I charged at the guard lacing the palm of my hand to his chest, he looked at me with an eyebrow raised as if thinking I was sure as dead. I smirked igniting my palms aflame, once again a hissing sound was heard followed by a scream of agony, the guard was lit aflame running around like a madman his body set ablaze. 

"And that makes seven" I smirked walking to the castle itself, the cut made from the arrow on my ear left a small dot of frost, I shrugged and continued onto the inside of the castle

I walked inside the castle and was instantly spotted by two guards, I grabbed the bow and fired two arrows, each of them hitting their mark, the guards dropped to the ground with a thud, their body limp. I brushed my hand up against the wall, it was a comforting cold, my hand occasionally brushed up against a bump or two, my eyes landed on the end of the hallway. I smiled jogging up to the end of it. I widened my eyes, the the ceiling was very high, there was a chandelier lit aflame by a type of fire, the flame itself was a weird icy blue casting an every light upon the room.

I scanned my sorrounding said widening my eyes, there were at least fifty men all with weapons in hand. There was a person in the very back of it all sitting on his throne with a crown on his head, the crown was an icy blue color with gems in the middle decorating it like the spoiled king he is.

"Attack the intruder, defend Northern Ice" He said, the army charged, I clutched Wavestorm preparing for battle, I dodged left and right avoiding every sword that came my way, I ducked as arrows came inches close to my face. I hacked and slashed at the guards occasionally Netherbane turning into a green smoke and killing all of the guards around the area with deadly toxins.

Suddenly a flaring pain went up my arm, a sword managed to cut my arm, a medium sized gash all over it, there was a frost spreading across my arm. That did it, I sheathed Netherbane and twisted my ring, the familiar scythe suddenly sprang to life, appearing at the palm of my hands. I made one large cleave, the guards suddenly dropped with a thud, all of them dropping limp on the ground, I was grinning like a madman, the army was nothing but dust.

I looked at the King with a raised eyebrow, he had doubt in his eyes and an expression of fear in his face. He suddenly smirked stomping the ground, the ground itself started to rumble. A giant like monster suddenly bursted from the ground destroying the icy floor with it. The king was looking at me with a wide grin plastered onto his face. I sighed looking at the monster, I was starting to lose control over my arm. I charged the monster scythe in hand, the name of the scythe glowing, Soulsliver, it split into two with a chain across the middle. I smirked and launched myself towards the cyclops like being.

Word Count

1100

Words

A/N

So here's the update, yeah.