Since the next morning was Christmas, Sirius, James, and Lily tried to sleep in, but Cassie didn't like that.

"Come on James! Wake up!! Lily!" she said, shaking the two of them.

"Go back to sleep Cassie," James muttered.

"Sirius, come on! Get up!"

Sirius actually did get up.

"Fine fine. I'm up." he grumbled.

"Sirius you idiot, don't encourage her." James said.

"Come on James, you used to do this to me all the time. Get up!!"

"Fine, I'll get up, but don't expect me to like it."

They went to opening their presents, and afterwards, they went to breakfast.

Sirius was asking how Cassie made the presents she gave out.

"It's called cross stitching. It's really easy actually."

When they sat down at breakfast, Severus came over and thanked her for her present, and so did Lucius, but Lucius didn't leave. He just sat by Cassie.

"How about we all have a snowball fight?" Cassie suggested.

"Who do you mean by 'we all'?" Sirius asked.

"You, me, James, Lily, Lucius, and Severus. You, James, and Lily will be one team, and Lucius, Severus, and I will be another."

"Sure." most of them said. The only one with misgivings was Lily.

"Lily, I put you on that team cuz neither Lucius nor Severus would work well with them, plus, this way, its Gryffindor versus the other houses... sorta... not including Hufflepuff."

"Whatever." Lily sighed.

The snowball fight lasted a good two hours, and afterwards, Cassie and Lucius walked away from the others hand in hand.

"She really does like him, doesn't she?" James asked softly.

"Looks like it." Sirius said.

"He's probably going to end up hurting her like he did to his last girlfriend. She had a restraining order against him last I heard." Severus commented.

"Plus, she's only 11. That's too young to date." Lily said angrily.

"Lucius doesn't care as long as he gets to break her heart." Severus answered.

"You know Snivelous, this is the only thing I will ever agree with you on." James scoffed.

"Whatever."