long run - trager

Info: after a long day at work, Tig gets to come home to y/n and makes it all better

Warnings: none

Hearing the door open, y/n paused

Hearing the door open, y/n paused. She was in the shower but didn't stop. Tigs day was shit between Kozik being back, club shit, his license being revoked and having to work on a piece of shit car today. Coming home to Y/n was just what he wanted. Hearing her in the shower made him excited but he didn't want sex, not tonight. He just wanted to be with her.

Her walked up to their room and into the bathroom. He saw the outline of her body in the glass. He was so grateful for her, glad he had her. She loved him, all of him. Tig came with some heavy shit weighing on him and loving him wasn't always easy. But y/n, she dealt with him like no other. Loving him through and through. From his wild hair to his broken soul and past, she loved him. She never doubted herself and her love for him either.

She knew he was waiting outside but she didn't rush. If he wanted to join, he would, but if he didn't want to, he'd wait. She had a feeling he was out there, thinking too deep.

"Tig?" She cooed, listening closely for a response from him.

He was sitting on the counter, the sound of a lighter flicked on. Soon the smell of tobacco filled the humid air of the shower. She took a deep breath and inhaled it. She wasn't a smoker but the smell of smoke made her think of him. Everything he stood for; his club.

"Yeah, doll" he sighed, a line of smoke exiting his mouth.

"Makin sure you're there"

"I'm here, waiting for you" he nodded to himself.

He suddenly got an idea.

"I'll be back" he put the cigarette in his mouth as he hopped off the counter.

He left y/n confused but she didn't stress. He walked into their room and opened her drawer. He pulled out an outfit for her. Laid out a pair of shorts and a big t-shirt, her favorite and most often worn pajama attire. He then shed off his boots and jeans, taking off his kutte and shirt from the day. He changed into his pajama pants and a t shirt. He removed his rings and cuffs, placing them on the dresser.

As he stepped back in the bathroom, y/n was turning off the shower. He helped her out, wrapping her in a towel.

"I laid out your pajamas and got ready for bed. I just wanna lay with my old lady" he smiled to her and pressed a firm kiss to her forehead.

"You alright, Tiggy?" She asked with her brows scrunched.

"I am, just, wanna be with you" he said, biting his lip trying to not get upset.

She saw the look in his eyes change. He needed her company, for her to talk to him. She nodded and got changed quickly. She hung up her towel and turned to Tig. She ran a hand through his hair and then down his cheek.

"Talk to me, baby" she whispered.

He laid in bed and she did the same. He faced her, placing a hand on her hip. He rubbed circles into her hip, trying to soothe her and distract himself.

"Talk to me, you're home, let it all go" she encouraged him to talk.

She never wanted him to bottle up his feelings. It wasn't healthy and she didn't want him to do that. She was here for him and she made sure he knew that. Offering her support and love consistently. That's what Tig needed, a constant in his life. The club changed a lot but having y/n, that was his one thing he could count on.

"I just want Kozik to be gone, god he drives me up a damn wall," he huffed "and Unser revoked my license, can't ride for two years. What am I gonna do? I gotta drive, that's my job. My bike, that's my life"

"Your actions have consequences, Tig, you know that. If you didn't know that before, now you do. Kozik, that's beef you gotta talk out with him. No one will fix that for you"

"I won't forgive him" Tig shook his head, his blue eyes flashed with anger.

"It's not good for you to do that. Not forgiving someone is bad for you. It ruins you wether you notice it or not. It takes a toll, babe" she cooed.

"I know, I'm just not ready for it yet. You understand that, right?"

"If it was unreasonable, I'd tell you. You know that. Maybe you need a nights sleep, rest your mind and then think it over again. How's that sound? I'll be right here when you wake up tomorrow morning. We can talk more or not" she kissed him.

"Alright, that sounds good to me. You always say the right things to me"

"I've never felt this way before, and it scares the shit out of me, Tig. I'm gonna do all I can to keep you here with me"

"Never felt how?" He asked, tilting his head.

"In love, you changed that though. It scares me that if I lost you, my whole world would crumble to pieces"

"But I'm not goin anywhere, wether you like it or not. I'm here for the long run"