Chapter 3

Hannibal's P.O.V.

I have an appointment with Will Graham today. I need to know more about Noel Skye. In the mean time, I'll just wait until the time is right.

Will's P.O.V.

I have an appointment with Dr. Hannibal Lecter. I don't known what to think of him. How did he find my cousin? There's so much that needs to be answered. One thing I don't want him to do is "brain wash" her.

Hannibal's P.O.V.

7:35 pm.

I went to go open the door to see if Will arrived. Indeed he was. His wasn't walking around examining the waiting room. He was sitting there in deep thought.

“Will, what are you thinking about?”

Will's P.O.V.

*Sigh* I couldn't hold it in. I need to know how did he find my cousin.

“Do you know a woman a by the name of Noel Skye?”

His head cocked to the side along with smirk. He couldn't lie to me.

Hannibal's P.O.V.

“Yes, I do. She's your cousin? Am I correct?”

I can tell it was he wanted the truth and the reason why I connected with her.

“What do you want with her?” he questioned.

“The truth.” I responded.

Of course, he was confused by the statement I made.

“Will, for the pass few sessions, I notice you've been lying to me. It has gradually gotten worse to the point you're starting to believe what you say. If you won't tell me the truth, I know someone who will.”

My sympathy for him is dear. Will, is starting to get lost in his thoughts. I'm running out of options.

“Can I ask you something Dr. Hannibal?” said will.

He walked out of the waiting room and head towards the chair. He sat down, looking frustrated.

“How much do you care about your clients?” he asked.

“I treat my clients like any other clients. I don't wish to befriend them.”

“But you want to befriend me. Why is that?” he said.

“Because you need help will.”

He got up from the seat to walk towards me. It was almost as if he's attempting to intimidate me. It wasn't working. If only he give a chance, I can show him what I want for us.

“I don't want your sympathy. I don't see the point of these meetings. I don't know how this come about but I don't want you to play games with her.”

“We're here to discuss you. Not noel. Besides, when was the last time you visit her? Was it before your episodes? After? Never.”

I saw him clench his jaw. That must've stirred him up.

“Until next time Will.” I said.

I led him to the door.

With no hesitation or eye contact, he left. I got a scent of his after shave when he walked pass me.

Completely irresistible

Will's P.O.V.

I got in my car and called Noel. I know, I haven't been the best big cousin to her because I was too busy with teaching and these seasonal murders from the Chesapeake ripper..

The phone is ringing.

“Hello?” answered Noel followed by a baby voice.

“Hey-- is that a baby in the background?”

“Yes. Outside of work, I babysit. What's going on with you?”

“Nothing I-I-- anything new?” he said.

I know I'm being nosey but I need to know why Hannibal is connecting with her.

“Well, as I stated earlier, I'm meeting with Hannibal. We're discussing business related to giving him some kind of exposure. He wants to have dinner with me. So I'm assuming it's very private. I wonder? Is he a private person?”

She stared rambling.

“Listen, I wanted to let you know that you need to be more aware of what he says. He likes to get in people's head. I don't want you to fall victim." I said.

There was a long pause. The baby in the background grew louder.

“Thanks, but I got to go. These twins are kicking my ass. Bye!”

“Goodbye.” I said.

There's nothing I can do. I feel stupid going off on Dr. Hannibal. What's wrong with me? It none of my business to question why He's meeting her. I'm better off letting it be.