Sexuality

Sexuality

Sexuality is just one of those things you are born with, you do not choose it, it's just part of who you are, whether you be physically, emotionally & sexually attracted to males, females, both or many of the other sexes. Only you can truly know your sexuality because no one can feel the things you feel except yourself. 

Some people think that if you are anything except heterosexual then you are abnormal or have a disease, but this is not so, people should except you for your sexuality whether that be heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual or one of the many other sexual orientations there are.

The people who don't accept homosexual, bisexual or transgender people are just afraid of change.

My sexuality is bisexual, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

by bi the way August 11, 2006

(This definition was written in 2006 and I agree completely, Hell, even the example sentence rings true with me. Well, kinda true since I still haven't come out to my parents. XD (The only thing I did was add the other sexes thing as it only said male, female, both and the ' or one of the many other sexual orientations there are' thing.))

A/N: The next couple of chapters I will be going over some but not all of the Sexualities/Sexual Orientations. Enjoy.

Also Woohoo 100 parts and 500 followers!!!