"I need to talk to you alone."

I felt thick silence cover the environment making me shift on the chair uncomfortably. Adrian looked at him and rolled his eyes while crossing his legs and feigned ignorance by grabbing his cellphone from the front table. I replied in irritation and not to look at him I diverted my gaze to the newspaper placed on the table in front of me.

"Do I look alone to you?"

He sighed a little at that frowning in frustration then spoke again this time in a flat tone.
"Yes to my dismay you're not. That's why I am telling you to excuse yourself from this shitty company."

Shitty company? I won't bear it this time. I've suffered enough already just for his sake.

"I don't want to. This is the best company I have right now. Excuse yourself and leave us alone. We were discussing something very important."

"Natalie please--"

He again tried to convince me stepping forward but I cut him in the middle looking dead into his eyes speaking angrily.

"Get out. Who's even allowing you to come here?"

He clenched his fists and spoke  angrily in return.
"I said I want to talk you damn it."

Adrian was watching both of us very deeply then he stood up and faced Enrique making me panick for some unknown reason. He yelled loudly in a commanding way pointing at the main door.

"And she said she doesn't want to. Now get out."

Enrique turned towards him diverting his full attention on Adrian then spoke darkly gritting his teeth.
"Why the hell would I listen to words of an asshole like you?"

I stood up immediately from my chair and stood behind both of them. I should have stopped them. I knew what was going to happen next. Enrique was already finding excuses to bicker more with him and Adrian wasn't backing out either.

Two guys with height more than six feet and masculine built up were glaring at each other with clenched fists and jaws. No one would want to get crushed between them. I was about to say something to control the tense environment from getting even more tensed but it was too late.

Adrian took one step more close to Enrique then spoke some words with a smirk which I was sure were enough to provoke the possessive beast inside Enrique.

"This asshole is best friend of your ex girlfriend you bastard and someone who can hug her anytime he wants."

That was it. That was all Enrique was able to bear. He grabbed the collar of Adrian's shirt and punched him right into his face as hard as he could. It looked like they both were waiting for something like this to happen. Adrian didn't hold back either. He returned the favor by punching him back. I didn't notice what condition Adrian was in but the moment I saw Enrique my heart clenched after finding the side of his lips bleeding. I moved between them and looked at both of them angrily.

"Stop it."

I so wanted to touch his face to make sure he was okay. But I knew I shouldn't. I knew it wasn't right. My concern doesn't ven matter to him. Stepping on my heart I turned towards Adrian and grabbed his right forearm looking thoroughly at his face. I glared at Enrique and raised my voice in anger.

"How dare you?"

His face was showing nothing but emotions of being shocked and disbelief. I realized instantly the reason behind. Instead of showing my concern to him I was yelling at him. His eyes were fixed on my hand which was touching Adrian's forearm softly. I removed my hand and without looking at him spoke in a cold tone.