Chapter Thirteen.

Chapter Thirteen - Cigarettes and realization.

Frank sat on the small concrete ledge that was the only thing keeping his ass ffrom the dirt and dust, cigarette perched between his lips, lit, and burning. He simply stared at the 'LOOK ALIVE SUNSHINE' painted on the back of the Trans-Am, and stared into space. He soon became aware of the footsteps behind, him, but was quick to ignore them, and resume staring at the three words.

"Any particular reason you're out here, Kobra's disapeared, Kryptic's in their room, and there appears to be a lack of a certain red-head?" Ray asked, taking a seat next to Frank, who was still staring into space. 

"Kobra's fucked off somewhere, because he and Kryptic had an arguement, I had a go at Kryptic, and Poision's either jacking off, eating or sketching." Frank answered flatly, the cigarette still in it's orginal place.

"Oh. Why, what's she done now?" Ray answered, pulling at a stray thread on his jacket.

"She's gone and got knocked up."

"I'm guessing it's Kobra's, seeing as she doesn't go out, and she wouldn't sleep with anyone else but him."

"Correct, sir. Gold star." Frank removed the cigarette and exhaled, before deciding to stub it out.

"Fuck." Ray widened his eyes slightly, empising the curse.

"I mean, I should be happy right? Sometime in January, I'm going to be an uncle, and Kobra and Kyptic are going to be playing happy families, even if things go tits up, because that's just what you do when you've got a kid. Truth is Jet, I'm scared that she won't be able to cope. I know she's alot better than she was three months ago, but still. She's going to be a mom. She's got the kid's health to worry about aswell as her own." Frank sighed, turning his attention to the older male.

Ray nodded, plainly because he couldn't come up with a response. "She needs to stop smoking though. Kick the fags, and eat more."

Frank nodded in agreement. "I knew it was going to happen one day. I'm suprised full-on morning sickness hasn't kicked in yet. I may have only been seven, but I remeber Linda when she was pregnant with her.  Fucking nightmare, I shit you not." Frank said with a smirk.

"She's fucked then. This is going to be fun."  Ray added, smirking too.

"Oh the joys of women." Frank laughed.