Chapter 6~ compition day

Maddies POV:

"Maddie,Mackenzie,and Kendall go backstage now!" Abby says

Kendall,Mackenzie and I walk backstage. I try to stay as far from Mackenzie as I can because one word sabotage!

"Please welcome to the stage in the mini solo division act number 56 Mackenzie Ziegler with now or never."

Mackenzie hits her pose and dances and she's flawless. When she comes backstage I hug her but she just pushes me away.

"Please welcome to the stage in the junior solo division act number 57 kendall vertes with I think I like you."

Kendall does the same thing mackenzie and is pretty much flawless just like mackenzie. I hug Kendall.

"Maddie good luck." she says following by a kiss on the cheek.

"Please welcome to the stage in the junior solo division Act number 58 maddie ziegler with i can do it."

I hop on stage and hit my pose I have a few mistakes and the rest was perfect. When I come off stage I run to kendall. I squeeze her and walk into the audience and watch the duet and the group.

I inhale in air and let it out.

This is it!

I chew on my jacket sleeve.

The duet gets first the group gets first and of course mackenzie gets first. now my turn.

"In second place act number 58 I can do it." I walk on the stage claim my prize and sit.

That's it!

"In first place act number 57 I think I like you." kendall walks up claims her prize.

"Alright maddie what do you wanna do?" Abby questions as soon as I enter the dressing room.

"Uhh..... ummmm..........i.i.i..i...dont-know." I reply

"Kid tell me or you will be replaced!" she screams

I see mackenzie smirking in the background.

"I'm gonna stay!" I yell

We all hug and you know mackenzie, ya she got kicked off for bad sportsmen ship. I honestly don't care I'm done trying to show my love for mackenzie she either believes me or not! But I will always love her!

The one lesson I learned was

I'm done trying to please everyone I may be done with Las Vegas but I know I'll never be done with dance!!!!

A/N

Did you like it?? my next wattpad will be better check out my new story on Instagram I am who I am!

4/8/14 last chapter of I'm done