Groudon, Kyogre, and the Birds

Punkin found herself digging in the sky hove for Sky. After Rayquaza, the legendary flying and dragon Pokemon, smashed into the meteor, she became unconcious and smashed into the ground, right into the lake next to sky hove. Punkin felt the tremendous earthquake caused from the impact, all the way from her home.

Here the most damage was done. The whole building collapsed, and Sky was trapped under the rubble somewhere. And Punkin was going to dig him out. She had run into many creepers, skeletons, spiders, zombies, and the occasional garden gnome shard from the rubble.

After many hours of digging, Punkin found Sky. He lay, unmoving, covering an Ender Pordal. Quite luckily, the portal was not activated. It needed one more Eye of Ender, but she doubted it would work, for it had cobwebs and baby spiders completely covering it. It had not been used in years. Gently, Punkin carried Sky back to her house, then she hatched a plan. But, if the portal worked, she had two.

When she got back to her house, a tremendouse earthquake shook the earth.Then, out of nowhere, a huge head popped out of the ground. It was red, striped with black. "WHO DESTURBS MY SLUMBER!" Groudon boomed. "WAS IT YOU?" He bellowed. He climbed out of the ground, leaving a giant hole filled with lava in the ground. His red gaze burned into Punkin, making her uncomfortable.

"NO! But you'll have to work with Kyogre to help your sister best Herobrine!" She replied.

"DO NOT SPEAK THE ACCURSED ONE'S NAME! I WILL COOPERATE TO KILL HIM!" Groudon bellowed. "COME BROTHER KYOGRE! WE MUST BEST HE WHO IS ACCURSED!"

The tides grew larger. They turned into tsunamis. Groudon grabbed Punkin and Sky. He leaped a massive leap. He jumped over the wall of water, and onto a cliff. When the water flowed back out to sea, a giant blue pokemon sat on the shore. "I have come to speak to thee! But where is thy sister? I must speak to both of you!" Kyogre bellowed. He was keeping his hatred for Groudon down well.

There are too many mobs tonight, Punkin thought. Herobrine must have them all in a trance. Then, there was a clap of thunder, and Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno, the brids of the myths, flew to the ground, trampling the grass as they landed in a hurry.

Zapdos tumbled onto Kyogre, electrocuting him. Groudon was frozen by Articuno. Moltres was the most majestic when he landed. Gyroooh! Zap! "We must protect the peoples!" Cried Articuno. "STOP!" Moltres bellowed. "We came to talk!" "Oh, right, and I fell on Kyogre. Sorry bout that Kyogre." Zapdos said. "Ow," Kyogre whimpered. "Same here Groudon," Articuno turned. "Oh shit." "Sometimes I wish you weren't an ice type." Moltres sighed. He thawed Groudon and was lucky NOT to be killed.