Feeling Safe...

Jasmina's POV
Carla and I were having a celebration, of how we got a pedophile off the streets and we were extremely happy about this! We were on the news and they were calling us "child heroes"!!
Carla's POV
The news came to my house and asked me questions about how long he'd been following us for and other things and to be honest with you I did not know! But what I did know is that I was save now and didn't need to worry about me being taken away. 

We were so happy to be called "child heroes" and I'm even happier that I put a bad guy back where he belonged, in jail! I can't wait for tomorrow our moms have planned a fun day for us to enjoy, we don't know what's happening yet, but we are so excited!!!

9:00pm

Jasmina has been texting me all night, apparently she can't sleep from all the excitement that's been happy the past few days..! But I just think she's excited about tomorrow, I mean I am too, but I'm trying to make the hours go by, by getting some sleep so I don't get tired doing one thing tomorrow! I text her back saying "Get some sleep and dream about you beating up that pedo! Lol!" That seemed to shut her up because she said "Fine I was tired anyways bye.." 

The Next Day...

Jasmina and Carla went to a private swimming pool which they rented out for 3 hours. They practiced swimming properly and they even tried tricks such as, somersaults and handstands! They had a good time and they got there favorite meals and drinks! Their moms were rewarding them for their bravery..! What a treat!

They were having the time of there lives and after all the excitement they spent the night at Jasmina's house and wrote about their day in their journals. This was definitely thr most exciting day they've had in a while..!

3 months later...

Jasmina's POV

Terrible news! The man had broken out of jail a few hours ago and was out to get us..! This is terrible, how did he break out, he was sentenced to high security prison! He isn't just a pedophile he's a mastermind too! This is terrible...! I have to tell Carla! She'll freak just as much I mean I have to tell her before her gets to her..! *phone ringing* I answered the phone and I heard a mans voice on the other side... It was the stalker and this was from a unknown number..! He spoke these exact words "Prepare yourselves, this isn't over, this time I'll get you..." the phone goes dead...

I call Carla frantically. She doesn't pick up, this might have been stupid, but I ran to Carla's house and knocked as loud as I could! She answered the door, I was so happy! I told her about what had happened a few minutes ago and what he had said about 'he was coming to get us and this wasn't over.' Carla was just as scared as I was and didn't know what to do! Neither of us did! All we had was judo skills and he probably wanted to kidnap us or even worse kill us! We had to go SOMEWHERE he didn't know about, ooo! We could hide out in the forest NO! What am I thinking?! URGH! We had no where to go and a stalker slowly gaining on us! We had to figure som- *phone rings* "Look outside, girls" *ends call* OH CRAP *whispers* We're screwed!

The door bangs open..!

*whimpers quietly* We both run into the basement and hide...

*loud crashing*  *plates smashing*

We...Are...Done...!

Sorry, if this was a little short I've got writers block but will do my best to publish a few more stories! Bye, hope you enjoy!