Overprotection is My Burden

I walked out the admissions office with a sigh because I know Brian's schedule of heart now I know mine of heart because we have the same fricken classes.

''Now you can be with me everyday isn't that just wonderful'' Brian said pulling me to his side.

''yay just wonderful'' I said sarcastically

we walked down the hallway and every guy who looked at me my brothers would scare them off and all the girls were just staring at me like there was a huge sign saying 'Hey you look over here'.

the rest off my brothers went to their classes and left Brian in charge of me.

Brian walked into the class room. I want to savour this moment walking into my first class room.

Brian pulled me in and I saw 24 teenagers looking at me like I was a smurf.

there goes savouring the moment.

I walked t the teachers desk and gave her the piece of paper she nodded

she cleared her throat ''class listen up this is a new student Brianna Rosa Garcia Williams would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?'' she asked

''I-I am Brianna I'm Brian's twin, I'm half Spanish half American and I have t-twelve brothers I am 16'' I said a blonde girl raised her hand up

''yes Lola'' the teacher said

''if your Brian's twin why weren't you in school with him'' she asked

''that is a question I cant answer you'll have to ask Brian'' I said smiling.

''Thank you Brianna you may sit down'' she said pointing to a sit beside a guy I smiled at the guy and he smiled back

''Uh miss there's a seat beside me'' Brian said I rolled my eyes.

''no there isn't I said pointing to the guy beside Brian

''Really?'' Brian said and kicked the guy off his chair and pointed to his chair I sighed in defeat and stepped over the guy on the floor and sat beside Brian. sorry I mouthed to the guy standing up and making his way to another seat the seat that I was supposed to take.

''I know you love me'' Brian said to me

''shut up'' I muttered.

after class I walked out and I lost Brian a part of me was happy.

then a hand dragged me into a door that led to a closet.

''Hello'' a guy with a sweet voice said to me

''Hello? who ever you are you better unlock this door or else my knee will be cracking a few nuts'' I told the guy.

''Chill I just wanted to get you alone I didn't want your brother breathing down my neck'' he said and turned on the light.

''You! your that guy from class I was supposed to sit beside'' I told him pointing at him.

''yeah I'm Lucas nice to meet you Brianna'' he told me

''nice to meet you too'' I told him

Lucas had Brown messy hair and green eyes he was cute.

''so can you let me go my brothers must be searching for me'' I told him

''right'' he said reaching for the door nob which was beside my waist his two hands were beside me and he was leaning in I don't want my first kiss to be in what seemed like a janitors closet.

the door opened and me and Lucas were inches a way

''Oh shit'' I muttered

Shaun the most overprotective of all my brothers ripped me away from Lucas and punched him in the nose.

''Ow!'' Lucas screamed.

''Lay a finger on my sister and I'll do way worse'' Shaun spat.

'' Shaun'' I whined ''why would you do that'' I said running over to Lucas ''If I were you I would run'' I whispered in his ear when 5 more off my brothers came rushing in Lucas sprinted out of the Janitors closet.

''you lost her'' Shaun said to Brian while he was holding me by my wrist

''I realised that'' Brian said.

''Are you okay? did he hurt you? did he touch you? How many fingers am I holding up? oh my baby sister'' Shaun said holding me in his arms.

I patted his back 6 times

''What?'' he said letting go I let in a huge gasp.

I coughed ''I couldn't breath'' I told him.

***********

''I'm about to enter my first cafeteria and use lunch money oh I'm so excited'' I squealed.

''chill and don't worry sis the 6 off us are never letting you out of our sight'' Miles said

I let out a huge sigh looking at my brothers who were surrounding me.

I walked into the cafeteria and it suddenly became silent and then went back to normal but I couldn't help but think they were talking about me. its like were ever my brothers were it would be silent and girls worshiped the ground the walk on.

I was about to put my lunch on a table with actual people but one of my brothers pulled me away I tried another table they pulled me away.

and then I sat at a table alone and they sat with me. I let out a sigh

''what's up sis?'' Aiden asked me

''well I thought I'll make friends and stuff but....'' I trailed off

''don't worry were not gonna be in the girls changing room'' Aiden slipped and covered his mouth quickly.

'' thanks bro'' I said

''you didn't hear it from me.'' he said winking

''sup babe'' a guy said from behind me.

''h-'' I cut of my brothers and mouthed 'I got this' the nodded and stared at him

''Yea?'' i asked him

''Can i get your number?'' he asked me winking

''No but you can get this'' I said raising my middle finger at him

I heard a few laughs from my brothers and their friends seeing as i was the only girl.

Then he walked away.

---------
POTD

a friend of mine tries to annoy me with a bird pun. But then I realised that toucan play at that game