A Roar in the Seas / Closed

This contest is no longer open to submissions, though you may still use the prompt below if you wish

Prompt-

A ship is sailing smoothly in the sea and suddenly you hear a roar and the ship is jerked violently from side-to-side.

How you give this prompt, a twist of your own is up to you..

Total Word count:1000 to 2000 words

Language: English

Submission Criteria;

• Pay attention to your grammar and spelling to make sure that your story is understandable and accessible.

• Try to convey feeling and emotion in your story with ample depth and detail.

• Keep your content appropriate for everyone to enjoy. Please ensure that your stories are correctly categorized as Adventure.

• Provide complete story information as we like to showcase stories with clear descriptions and inspired cover art.

• Stay positive and be kind, as we love writers who respect the Wattpad community and fans.

• Entries must be written in English and relevant to the prompt.

. Stories must be submitted By August 30, 2017. The submission form closes on August 31, 2017. Winners will be announced as soon as the judging finishes.

How to submit your entry;

After you've gone through the submission criteria and have made sure your story complies with it, you can drop your story links in the comments section below.

Prizes include profile shout outs, specially made book stickers and automatically adding the winners to our Contest Winners Reading Lists.

You know the rules my friends, you know the prompt.
Take out your paper and pens and start writing

We look forward to reading your entries !!

All the best!!