[13] STAPLER?

Once again I'm able to get away from the group, this time with Bucky's help. He leads me onto the elevator and I'm taken onto the familiar floor where his bedroom was, and I begin to get nervous. I was going to be in his bedroom as a human, no more cuddling and laying on top of his head as I relaxed. I AM A CHILD OF GOD, I WILL NOT HAVE IMPURE THOUGHTS.

Too late.

"They're being idiots." Bucky apologised. "I'm sure you're not feeling too good, being in a whole other universe. Are you okay?" I stared into his beautiful blue eyes and couldn't help but smile. 

"Yeah, I'm doing okay." I assure him, sitting down on his bed as he begins fiddling with his desk, grabbing the laptop and bringing it over to me. 

"Did you want to use this? While you're still here, you can explore our universe. Have the memories for when you go back." some of his hair fell in front of his face and i  just about meLTED. HE WAS SUCH A SMOL BEAN, MY LOVE. HE IS SO INNOCENT, SO CUTE AND INNOCENT.

"That sounds good. If I do get to go back home, that is." I tell him, shrugging at the thought. I wouldn't be that mad to be honest.

"I'm sure Tony will work things out." He tells me, sitting on his bed next to me. "He's a smart guy."  He opens up the laptop and types in the password (AND HE THOUGHT THAT I WOULDN'T NOTICE BUT I SAW IT. BUCKY BARNES USES CAPTAINAMERICA FOR HIS PASSWORD) I grab the laptop and bring up google, wondering what I was going to search up first. Bucky grabs the TV remote and turns on the large console, flipping through channels as he lounged on the bed. It was silent between us, only the sounds of fake laughing emerging from the TV and my tapping away at the keyboard. I do the obvious first, and search up 'Superheroes.' going through the many familiar faces of the world.

There were articles on the Avengers, a mysterious guy in a red and black suit that killed too many people - looking at you daddypool - and then there were things on the X-Men and Jessica Jones and the real SHIELD. It was honestly amazing, seeing all of these things in real life when I once only knew them as a world I'd never meet. I see a familiar face within the many pictures and gasp, sitting up and hitting Bucky's torso. 

"YOU- YOU GUYS HAVE STAN LEE IN THIS WORLD? WHAT THE HELL?" He looks over my shoulder - HE TOUCHED ME- and looks at the screen.

"The old guy that directed some superhero movies based on us?"

"OH MY GOD IT'S ALL CONNECTED." I scream, looking at Bucky, not noticing how close our faces really were. "HE WROTE A LOT OF THE MARVEL COMICS, HE BASICALLY HELPED CREATE YOU GUYS. THIS IS SO COOL." I squeal.

"Ok, calm down hun."

HE CALLED ME HUN.

ItS OfFiCiAl

I'M CRYING INSIDE.

I'M DYING

MY LOVE

"Don't tell me to calm down." I' screaming on the inside. "I am calm." No i'm not.

"Definitely." He tells me, looking amused. It went quiet between us and I casually realise that I was leaning against him.

Oh god it's turning into one of those fanfictions. (STOP BREAKING THE WALL)

He begins to lower his head and I AM crYING. THIs WAs HapPEnING. OH MY GOD IM HAvING HEART FAILURE.

"EXCUSE ME, I CAN SEE YOU BOTH. PLEASE SEPARATE YOURSELVES AND GET YOUR BUTTS BACK TO THE LAB, THANK YOU." Tony's voice makes me jump and I fall the the floor. 

"Come on." Bucky tells me, helping me up and leading me back out of the room. When entering the lab, half the group was missing, only Phil's team, Steve and the science bro's were here. 

"I have made a discovery." Tony boasted, holing up a serum. 

"We." Simmons and Bruce correct him, looking at each other with amusement. 

"Ok we. Anyways, this serum right here." He shoves it in my face. "As we studied you before, wee noticed that around the time you came into our little universe, there was a large energy reading. We transferred the same energy particles into the bottle right here, and it may take you back into your own universe."

"Might?" I ask him. 

"Might." He confirms. "But this is why we have lab rats." He tells me.

"Wait, you experiment on animals?" I ask him, mortified. 

"Tony." Steve warns him, but Tony waves him off. 

"No, that's horrible." Tony rolls his eyes. "I use my workers. HEY, YOU!" Tony yells at the poor assistant boy who looked scarily like Tom Hiddleston when he wasn't acting as Loki. 

"Yes..." He says slowly, seeing us crowd around him. 

"You signed a contract when you started working here, I'm allowed to use you for any scientific research that may contribute to highly confidential and important discoveries. Let me inject this into you." The playboy stated, crossing his arm while holding onto the needle that seemed to be glowing yellow. 

"But the contract said that you would use me as an assistant-"

"Who cares about specifications." Tony grabbed onto the poor boys arm and it looked like he wasn't going to bother with fighting.

"Um, isn't this a little-" I'm cut off by many of the other people in the room. 

"Terrifying?"

"Wrong."

"Stupid?"

"Um INHUMAN?" Mack grins, shoving Chloe-uh Daisy in the side which made her roll her eyes. 

The assistant slowly signs the cross in front of him, looking extremely nervous. Tony pushes the needle into his skin and inserts the unknown liquid into his arm. We all watch closely, as the poor boy stood there.

There was a twitch.

Another twitch. 

And all of our heads slowly went down as we watched the boy get smaller and smaller. 

"Tony." I gasp, seeing the result. Said man slowly begins to back away, looking guilty.

"YOU TURNED THE POOR BOY INTO A STAPLER?"